mpbse.mponline.gov.in Admit Card Supplementary Examination 2016 : Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education Bhopal
Organisation : Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education Bhopal
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Supplementary Examination 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/examsupp
Home Page : https://mpbse.mponline.gov.in/Home
Admit Card :
Enter Roll No to get Admit Card
Important : Please use ‘PRINT’ button ONLY for printing.
Related / Similar Admit Card : MPSOS August Exam Admit Card 2020
Contact us :
2nd Floor, Nirupam Shopping Mall,
Hosangabad Road, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh 462026, India
FAQ FOR MPBSE :
1)Those candidate who are not enrolled last year in 9th(A15/XXXXXX/XXX) due to some reason they can get enrolled from Given link with 300/- late fee. mpbse.mponline.gov.in/ExamMain/Nineo
2) Those were awarded fail in 9th class & Fresh enrolled student, There admission list will be prepared through this link mpbse.mponline.gov.in/AdmissionList/AdmissionList/Admlist.
3) Admission list for 11th will be available through same link as given above.
4) Before filling 10th Exam form if there is an edit in personal detail please go to last year enrollment and edit over there Edit in 10th Exam form will be done automatically.
5) Eligible candidate for regular 10th Exam form ,Series start’s from A13, A14, A15, B16 or 10th Failed / Supplementary (2016)
6) Candidate for Divisional improvement is only allowed for 2015, 2016 result declared candidate with same subject group as occupied earlier.
7) For edit in unpaid application for class 9th, 10th, 11th &12th please go to the link using School pin, Application no. and DOB: mpbse.mponline.gov.in/ExamMain/Edit
8) There is no policy to edit higher secondary details of any candidate.
9) For bulk Receipt Follow the link mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPBSE/ExamMainReceiptBulk.aspx
10) Fees details :
Url : mpbse.mponline.gov.in For any query contact: 0755-4019400
11) Grahyata candidate should upload there Doc like Last pass out class mark sheet, T.c, Migration Etc
12) If you are a Grahyata candidate please submit your document at Divisional office for verification after which you will receive your enrollment number.
13) Those candidate who had availed relaxation should upload their related document on portal at the time of filling exam form.
14) If your Pass out Board (Passed from other board) is not there in exam form please contact to MPBSE.