HAL Admit Card 2016 Apprenticeship Training Aptitude Test : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Organisation : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Apprenticeship Training Aptitude Test 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download admit card here : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/6046-ADMIT-CARD.pdf
Home Page : http://www.hal-india.com/CAREERS/M__206
Admit Card :
Date of Written Test : 07-09-2016
Reporting Time to the venue : 07:30 AM
Related : HAL Download Call Letter 2015 Technician : www.admitcard.net.in/3564.html
Venue of Written Test :
Technical Training Institute
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Suranjandas Road (Near HAL Hospital)
THE ADMIT CARD with passport size photograph affixed and self attested must be produced at the time of Test, failing which you will not be permitted to take the Test.
Instructions to the Candidate :
1. Admission for Aptitude Test/Assessment is provisional, based on the information furnished by the Candidates in the Application.
2. The criteria for selection will be based on marks scored in SSLC and Written Test.
3. The pattern of questions for the Aptitude Test/Assessment is objective type questions. You are required to bring Ball Point Pen, HB Pencil and Eraser for the Written Test.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for candidates for appearing for Aptitude Test/Assessment.
5. Candidates shortlisted for Aptitude Test/Assessment are required to produce the following Certificate in original for verification at the time of Test.
(a) SSLC Marks Card
(b) BPL/Anthyodaya Ration card
(c) Caste/PH Certificate
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify your Candidature.
7. For any clarification please contact the following nos. Manager (HR): 080 – 22323358, 22322516, 22311086
Subjects for Aptitude Test/Assessment: Maths & Science of 8, 9 and 10th Standard, Analytical ability and General Knowledge.