Organisation : DFCCIL Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Announcement : Download E-admit Card
Designation : Assistant Manager, Executive, MTS
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 01/2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://digialm.com/EForms/loginAction.do?subAction=ViewLoginPage&orgId=1258&formId=3585
Home Page : http://dfccil.gov.in/dfccil_app/home.jsp
Download E-admit Card :
Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager, Executive, Junior Executive and Multi Tasking in various disciplines Staff
Exam Date : 17.04.2016 (Sunday) & 23.04.2016 (Saturday)
Related : ISRO Call Letter 2016 Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer : www.admitcard.net.in/4946.html
i) Enter Application Reference No
ii) Enter Password DOB (ddmmyyyy)
iii) Click on Login Button
1.The link for downloading e-admit card has been sent to all the eligible candidates on their registered e-mail id.
2.The e-Admit Cards for appearing in the Online Examination can be downloaded from the DFCCIL website.For downloading e admit card, candidates has to enter his/her USER ID which is Application Reference No. allotted by DFCCIL and Password which is his/her Date of Birth(in the DDMMYYYY format).
3. In case of any difficulty in downloading E-admit Card, the candidate are advised to feel free to contact at email id with details such as Name, Application Ref. No., Post & Date of Birth etc.
4. There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 (1/4] marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
5. The candidate must bring printout of e- Admit Card at the respective Examination Centre along with their original photo ID proof viz. Office J D, passport, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. for verification.
6. No candidate shalJ be permitted in the examination centre without carry printout of e-admit Card and ID Proof under any circumstances.
7. The password for the online examination will be provided to the candidate 10 minutes before commencement of the examination at their respective seat.
8. In order to familiarize with the ONLINE test (Computer Based), the candidates are advised to go through the demo (Mock Test) which is available on the website of DFCCIL.
9. The candidate is requested to reach at examination centre as per Reporting Time given above. The main gate will be closed before half an hour from the commencement of the test. Late coming is not allowed.
10. No request for change in examination centre will be considered under any circumstances.
11.Candidate must bring Ball Point Pen for filling required particulars in the examination. The scratch paper will be provided for rough work. Not allowed to write the text of question(s) on it. On completion of the test, candidates will have to return back all the scratch papers to the invigilator(s).
12.Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, mobile phone, Digital Watch, pager or any other electronic devices inside the examination room/hall and the Examination Centre/DFCCIL will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
13. In case your e-Admit-Card is without scanned photograph/wrong/dull photograph, the candidates are advised to bring 2 recent colored passport size photographs at the examination centre for further necessary action.