Organisation : ESIC Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Announcement : Download E-Admit Card
Designation : Para Medical & Nursing Cadre
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/3971/login.html
Home Page : https://www.esic.in/ESICInsurance1/ESICInsurancePortal/PortalLogin.aspx
Update : ESIC Download E-Admit Card 2016 Nursing & Paramedical Posts : www.admitcard.net.in/5305.html
Download E-Admit Card :
The advertisements for recruitment of Para Medical & Nursing Cadre Posts for 07 States – Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Directorate (Medical) Delhi, Jammu, Maharashtra & Punjab were released in the year 2012 by respective Nodal Medical Superintendents of these States.
ESIC Download E-admit Card 2016 UDC, MTS & Steno : www.admitcard.net.in/4828.html
The applications were called online followed by hard copies of application (except for Andhra Pradesh States where only online applications were called) from the candidates.
ONLINE EXAMINATION for the posts notified in respect of above said advertisement is scheduled on 19th March, 2016 (Saturday).
Reporting & Exam Time:
Reporting Time Examination Time Duration
Shift – I 07:30 AM 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM 02 Hours
Shift – II 11:15 AM 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM 02 Hours
Shift – III 02:45 PM 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM 02 Hours
1. The link for downloading e-admit card has been sent to all the eligible candidates on their registered e-mail id
2. Link for downloading e-admit card is as digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/3971/login.html
3. The e-Admit Cards for appearing in the Online Examination can be downloaded from the ESIC website esic.nic.in. For downloading e-admit card, candidates has to enter his/her USER ID which is Application Reference No. allotted by ESIC available in the list of candidates uploaded on ESIC website below this notice and Password which is his/her Date of Birth (in the DDMMYYYY format). In case candidate is unable to download the E-admit card, he/she may try entering his Date of Birth in MMDDYYYY format.
4. In case of any difficulty in downloading E-admit Card, the candidate are advised to feel free to contact at email id – email@example.com with details such as Name, Application Ref. No., Post & Date of Birth etc.
5. There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
6. The candidate must bring e-Admit Card at the respective Examination Centre along with original photo ID proof viz. Office ID, passport, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. for verification.
7. No candidate shall be permitted in the examination center without carry e-admit Card and ID Proof under any circumstances.
8. The password for the online examination will be provided to the candidate 10 minutes before commencement of the examination at their respective seat.
9. In order to familiarize with the ONLINE test (Computer Based), the candidates are advised to go through the demo (Mock Test) which is available on the website of ESIC.
10. The candidate is requested to reach at examination center as per Reporting Time given above. The main gate will be closed before half an hour from the commencement of the test. Late coming is not allowed.
11. No request for change in examination center will be considered under any circumstances.
12. Candidate must bring two Ball Point Pens (Black/Blue) for filling required particulars in the examination. The scratch paper will be provided for rough work. On completion of the test, candidates will have to return back all the scratch papers to the Invigilator(s).
13. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, mobile phone, pager or any other electronic devices inside the examination room/hall and the Examination Centre/ESIC will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. In case your e-Admit-Card is without scanned photograph/wrong/dull photograph, the candidates are advised to bring 2 recent colored passport size photographs at the examination center for further necessary action.
15. The details printed on e-admit card must be checked by the candidate. In case of any misprinting/error in the admit card, the candidate is advised to personally report on 18th March, 2016 at Facilitation Counter of respective Region along with 2 passport size photographs and documentary evidence/certificates etc. so that necessary corrections are made and fresh admit card is issued accordingly.