Organisation : ESIC Delhi Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Announcement : Download E-Admit Card
Designation : Nursing & Paramedical Posts 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://www.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/4488/login.html
Home Page : https://www.esic.in/ESICInsurance1/ESICInsurancePortal/PortalLogin.aspx
Download E-Admit Card :
Online examination will be held on 21, 22-05-2016 for Nursing & Paramedical Posts in ESIC.
ESIC Download E-admit Card 2016 UDC, MTS & Steno : www.admitcard.net.in/4828.html
Important: In case of any difficulty in Login or downloading of admit card, you may write to Help desk with email id – esic2016helpdesk AT gmail.com
1. The link for downloading e-admit card has been sent to all the eligible candidates on their registered e-mail id
2. Link for downloading e-admit card is digialm.com:443//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/4488/login.html
3. The e-Admit Cards for appearing in the Online Examination can be downloaded from the ESIC website. For downloading e-admit card, candidates has to enter his/her USER ID which is Online Application Reference No. and Password which is his/her Date of Birth(in the DDMMYYYY format).
4. In case of any difficulty in downloading E-admit Card, the candidate are advised to feel free to contact at email id – with details such as Name, Application Ref. No., Post & Date of Birth etc.
5. There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
6. The candidate must bring e-Admit Card at the respective Examination Centre along with original photo ID proof viz. Office ID, passport, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. for verification.
7. No candidate shall be permitted in the examination center without carry e-admit Card and ID Proof under any circumstances.
8. The password for the online examination will be provided to the candidate 10 minutes before commencement of the examination at their respective seat.
9. In order to familiarize with the ONLINE Test (Computer Based), the candidates are advised to go through the Demo (Mock Test) which is available on the website of ESIC.
10. The candidate is requested to reach at examination center as per Reporting Time given above. The main gate will be closed before half an hour from the commencement of the test. Late coming is not allowed.
11. No request for change in examination center will be considered under any circumstances.
12. Candidate must bring two Ball Point Pens (Black/Blue) for filling required particulars in the examination. The scratch paper will be provided for rough work. Not allowed to write the text of question(s) on it. On completion of the test, candidates will have to return back all the scratch papers to the Invigilator(s).
13. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, mobile phone, pager or any other electronic devices inside the examination room/hall and the Examination Centre/ESIC will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. In case your e-Admit-Card is without scanned photograph/wrong/dull photograph, the candidates are advised to bring 2 recent colored passport size photographs at the examination center for further necessary action.
15. The details printed on e-admit card must be checked by the candidate. In case of any misprinting/error in the admit card, the candidate is advised to personally report on 20th May, 2016 at Facilitation Counter of respective Region along with 2 passport size photographs and documentary evidence/certificates etc. so that necessary corrections are made and fresh admit card is issued accordingly.
16. The Candidates appearing in the online examination should, in their own interest, check their eligibility criteria in all respect so as to avoid disappointment at any later stage. Your candidature for the online exam is “PURELY PROVISIONAL” pending detailed scrutiny of your fulfilling the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules of ESIC.
In the event of any information or part of it being found false or incorrect before or after the exam or appointment, action can be taken against you by the ESIC and your candidature/appointment shall automatically stand cancelled/repatriated/ terminated.
17. Once the Biometric attendance/ Capturing of photograph at the Registration Desk are done, no candidate shall be allowed to leave the Exam Room/Hall before the conclusion of the test.
18. Any candidate, who is found copying/receiving/giving assistance or using unfair means during the exam, will be disqualified and ESIC will not be responsible for his/her candidature.
19. Candidates are also advised to read the General Instructions carefully for ONLINE examination as enclosed with the e-Admit Card.
20. Candidates are advised not to disturb with other candidates, misconduct with officials, use of unfair means during the exam
21. There will be provision of bio-metric thumb impression, videography of the candidates and surveillance through CCTV. Appropriate action under the law will be taken against the candidates in the event of impersonation established.