Name of the Organisation : Tamil Nadu State Recruitment Bureau for Co-operatives
Type of Announcement : Download Interview Call Letter
Designation : Assistant
Reference Number : Notification No. : 3 / 2012 SRB
Home Page : http://tncoopsrb.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TNCOOPSRB Interview Call Letter
Individual intimation regarding the venue, date and time of the Interview will be sent to the candidates separately. The selected candidates can also download their call letters from www.tncoopsrb.in.
Related: TANGEDCO Download Hall Ticket 2016 Assistant Engineer TNEB : www.admitcard.net.in/3870.html
How to Download?
1) Enter Registration No.
2) Enter your Password or Date of Birth (dd / mmm / yyyy)
3) Click on Submit Button
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the State Recruitment Bureau’s website
2. All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC /HSC/Degree Register Number, Month and Year of passing and Name of the Board/University, which issued the Certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the online Application is liable for rejection at any stage.
3. Candidate who has more than one SSLC mark sheet should enter the details available in the marks sheet issued after final attempt in which he had passed the SSLC examination.
4. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is Mandatory for appling through online. E-mail ID and Mobile Number should always be kept in active. State Recruitment Bureau will send all communications and messages through the registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
5. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, E-mail ID, etc., will be considered as final.
6. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondent regarding change of details will be entertained
7. Payment mode through ‘SBI Collect’ (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) would take one working day for fee reconcilation.
8. If the online transaction is successfully completed, DU Number will be generated. Candidates should note this number for further reference.
9. Candidates need not send the print out of the online application or any other supporting documents to the State Recruitment Bureau.
State Recruitment Bureau for Co-operatives,
N V Natarajan Maaligai,
First Floor,170 Periyar EVR High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010.
Email id :email@example.com
Site best viewed in IE 9 and Google Chrome