Organisation : LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Staff Nurse, LDC Lower Division Clerk 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
IREL Admit Card for Junior Clerk, Steno Typist 2015 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/3482.html
Download Admit Card for the written examination of Staff Nurse and LDC.
How to Download Admit Card :
Step 1: Candidate have to find their Name and Roll No. in the list that is uploaded above.
Step 2: Click on the link ” Download Admit Card ” and enter your Name and Roll No. in the space provided and click on “Submit”.
Step 3: Click on the link that appears after Step 2 and download your Admit Card.
Date of Examination :
Staff Nurse : 11-12-2015
LDC : 12-12-2015
Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Candidates should bring the following items with them at the time of appearing for the examination :
** Admit Card
** Ball Point Pen (Blue Ink) and Hard Board.
** Recent passport size photograph pasted by the Candidate at the space provided in the Admit Card.
** Photo Identity proof (Driving License, Voters ID, passport, PAN card etc.) in original for verification.
2. Candidates will not be allowed into examination hall without admit card & photo identity proof in original.
3. Candidates should reach the examination centre one hour before the scheduled time of examination.
4. The written examination will be of Objective-type questions in the concerned subject. Candidates will have to tick (v) the right answer with Ball Point pen (Blue Ink) only.
5. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written bits of paper, mobile phone, electronic device or any other material.
6. Ensure that all the pages in the question booklet are available. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for the replacement of booklet.
7. Only Roll Number and Signature should be legibly written by Ball point pen (Blue Ink) at the space provided in the Answer sheet.
8. Candidate should not mark or write anything on the question booklet.
9. Candidate should not leave the Examination Hall without handing over their Answer sheet to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall and must sign the attendance sheet.
10. If candidate/s is/are found committing any malpractice, action will be taken against him/them as per rules.
11. Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination Hall till the end of the session.
12. Question paper will be in English.