IREL Download Admit Card 2015 Junior Clerk, Steno Typist : Indian Rare Earths Limited
Organisation : Indian Rare Earths Limited
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Clerk, Steno Typist
Reference Number : Advertisement No.HRM/P/2014/W-3
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://applypost.in/jclark/jclark.aspx
Home Page : https://www.irel.co.in/
Download admit card for the written Test & Trade Test for the post of Junior Clerk and Steno-Typist
Procedure to Download Admit Card :
i) Enter Name
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Enter Email
iv) Click on Submit Button
TEST DATE / TIME : 22.11.2015 / 10:00 hrs
REPORTING TIME : 9:30 hrs
1. You must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Aadhar Card) in original as well as a photocopy. The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter, to the invigilator in the examination hall failing which you will not be permitted to appear for the test. Do not forget to write your Roll number on the photo copy of photo identity proof.
** Ration Card and E-Aadhar Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
** In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate/affidavit.
2. The call letter cum Admit card must be produced at the Main Gate of the venue in order to get entry.
3. Management will not be responsible for delay/non delivery of this call letter cum admit card through email and by the postal department
4. You are advised to reach the venue of the written test as per reporting time mentioned above. No candidate will be permitted to enter the test venue after 10:00 hrs and present candidates will not be allowed to leave test hall before completion of the test.
5. The Written test will be of 2 hours duration carrying 100 marks.
Steno Typist :
Scheme of Written test:
The pattern of written test will be objective type (Multiple choice questions) in English & Hindi.
Sl. No. Contents Marks
1 English language 20
2 Quantitative Aptitude 20
3 General Awareness 25
4 Reasoning 25
5 Computer Knowledge 10