Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name : Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 (ESE)
Announcement : Download E-Admit Card
Last Date For Downloading Admit Card : 20-02-2022
Website : https://www.upsc.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam E-Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has uploaded the E-Admit Card for the Post of Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 (ESE).
Related / Similar Admit Card :
How To Download UPSC ESE E-Admit Card?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the E-Admit Card for Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 (ESE)
Step-1 : Go to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_ese_2022/admit_card.php#hhh1
Step-2 : Select any of the option [ Registration Id (or) Roll Number]
Step-3 : Then Enter Your Registration Id (or) Roll Number
Step-4 : Select the Date of Birth
Step-5 : Enter the Captcha Code and
Step-6 : Finally “Submit” the button.
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
6. Enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination. Entry to the Examination Hall closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session.
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Read the “Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the examination” given in “Rules for the Examination” available in Examination Notice and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Mobile Phones, Calculators, Smart Watches ( including Digital Watches ), IT Gadgets and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
11. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
12. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
15. Orthopaedically /Visually Impaired candidates, who have opted for their own scribe, may note that their own scribe will be allowed for the exam only with a separate e-Admit Card for such scribe. The e-Admit Cards for the own scribes will be issued separately.
16. Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
17. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
18. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
19. Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – web-upsc AT nic.in (For Technical Problem) , usengg-upsc AT nic.in (For Applicant Data Problem)