Name of the Organisation : Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Postman / Mail Guard
Reference Number : Notification No: REP/5-1/DR/14
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Home Page : https://tamilnadupost.nic.in/index.html
Admit Cards are generated, please login in to your account and download the same.
Examination will be held on 28th December,2014. Please check your Admit Card for Venue and timing details.
Important information to candidates :
1. Candidates should bring their Admit card to the exam without fail.
2. The candidates should carry photo identity proof in original viz. Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id and to produce as and when required by the invigilator/Hall Supervisor.
3. The candidates are advised to be present at the venue 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
4. The Admit card should be shown to the invigilator while entering the examination hall and it should be handed over to them before leaving the hall.
5. The Candidates reporting after 15 Minutes of the start of examination will not be admitted at any cost.
6. The candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over and he/she should hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the hall. Leaving the hall in the middle of the examination will result in forfeiture of your candidature.
7. No request for change in date of examination and center will be entertained. The allotment of Examination Centre/City is the prerogative of the Department and any request received for change in examination Center/venue will not be permitted under any circumstances.
8. Candidates who have uploaded photographs that do not match the actual physical appearance of the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. They will be deemed as rejected under Technical reasons.
9. The candidates are advised to put their signature in the Attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilators only. The signature should match with the signature in the Admit card as captured in the application. Any variation in signature at any stage of recruitment will render his/her candidature liable for cancellation.
10. Candidates are not permitted to bring or use Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic / electrical device during examination.
11. The candidature of a candidate for the Exam is provisional and is subject to fulfilling the prescribed educational and other eligibility conditions as per notification, falling which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
12. This admit card does not constitute any offer of employment
13. The candidates shall read the instructions printed in the Question Booklet and OMR sheet before answering.
14. Candidate should use Blue/Black Ball Point pen only to write and shade in the answer paper.
15. No Travelling and Boarding expenses will be paid or arrangement made for attending the examination. Candidates have to bear all expenses and make their own arrangement.
16. Any form of canvassing will disqualify the candidate. The candidate found to be indulging in any malpractice or using any unfair means in the examination shall be disqualified.