icsi.edu Download Admit Card 2014 : CS Foundation Programme Examination December
Name of the Organisation : The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Foundation Programme Examination–-December 2014
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : 220.127.116.11:8580/OnlineAdmitCard/AdmitCard.jsp
Home Page : http://www.icsi.edu/Home.aspx
Download Admit Card for Foundation Programme (Computer-Based) Exam – Dec, 2014 Session
Students: Please use your current 17 digit Registration Number.
Examinations Timings Displayed on Hall Ticket are in 24 hours Format
Medium of Examination has no relevance. Question papers will be displayed both in English and Hindi language except for Business
Management, Ethics and Communication paper for which questions will be displayed in English only.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Immediately after taking the print-out of the Admit Card from the website, every candidate is advised to verify all the details mentioned in his/her Admit Card, i.e., his/her Name, Photograph, Signature, Registration Number, Address, Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code, etc.), Date and Timings of Examination etc. In case of any discrepancy, the same may please be brought to the notice of the Institute immediately at Tel.No. 011-33132333.
2. Candidates should carry with them (i) Admit Card; and (ii) Original Student Identity Card to the Examination Centre in every session regularly for establishing their identity and securing admission to the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
3. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are in possession of a valid Identity Card (Green Coloured Authenticated Identity Card sent by post by the Institute OR the downloaded Student Identity Card from duly attested by the authorized officials). In case, due to any reason, the photograph and signature of the student are not available in the downloaded Identity Card, the candidates should affix his/her photograph and signature on the downloaded Identity Card and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of a Recognized School/Manager of a Nationalised Bank etc. with a supporting seal to for its authenticity.
4. For any reason, if some of the candidates are not holding the Identity Card due to technical/ practical problems, they may bring any other Photo Identity Card issued by the Government Departments like Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, etc. to establish their identity vis-à-vis the particulars appearing in the Attendance Sheet. The Superintendent of Examination Centre and the Invigilators shall verify the identity of the candidates before entering into the Examination Hall and while taking candidate’s signature on the Attendance Sheet. Candidates shall produce his/her Admit Card and Student Identity Card to the Invigilator/Supervisory Staff on demand any time during the course of examination.
5. In case, due to any reason, the downloaded Admit Card does not bear the photograph of the examinee, the candidate should affix his/her photograph on the Admit Card and get it attested by gazetted officer/member of ICSI, etc. and also bring Student Identity Card/other documents as specified above, as identification proof and also one identical photograph for submitting to the Superintendent of Examination Centre.
6. Provisionally admitted students of Foundation Programme are required to regularize their admission by submitting proof of passing 10+2 Examinations within six months from the date of registration. Some of the students who have not complied with the requirements but sought enrollment to Examinations are being issued Admit Card for appearing in the Examinations on provisional basis. Notwithstanding the issue of Admit Card on provisional basis by giving benefit of doubt to the students, such students are hereby cautioned that the results of the examinations will be withheld pending submission of the requisite certificate. The date of passing the 10+2 Examinations should be within six months of the date of registration and in case the actual date of passing the 10+2 Examinations is beyond the six months period, the registration will in any case be cancelled without further notice. Those students who are yet to submit the certificate(s) are advised to immediately upload scanned copy(ies) of the requisite certificate(s) at “Manage Account” option followed by “Certificate Details” option at their online account at www.icsi.edu and may contact the Institute at Tel.No. at 011-33132333 in case of any further query.
7. Candidates are required to report at the Examination Hall 60 (sixty) minutes before the time specified for the commencement of each examination and occupy their allotted seats in Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the completion of 15 minutes of the commencement of examination and no candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until the expiry of 45 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
8. Personal belongings including mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination room. Candidates are advised not to bring valuable personal belongings to the examination venue and the Institute or examination center shall not be responsible in case the item(s) brought to the examination centre is/ are lost or stolen.
9. There will be 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) of 2 marks each in each paper and the candidates shall be given 90 minutes for appearing in both the papers on each day (45 minutes in case of exemption in one of the paper).
I have registered for foundation program and how will I get my books for studying? Will I get my books by post?