capekerala.org / lbskerala.co.in CAPE Download Hall Ticket 2014 Assistant Professor : LPS Kerala
Name of the Organisation : Co-Operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE)
Type of Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Assistant Professor
Reference Number : Notification No.E1-5456/2013/CAPE
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Home Page : http://lbskerala.co.in/
The Written test for selection for appointment to the Post of Assistant Professors in the departments of Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering of various Engineering colleges under Co-operative Academy of Professional Education(CAPE) will be held on 30.11.2014 at three centres in Kerala Viz. Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode. Category-wise list of eligible candidates who are selected for written test are given in the website http://lbscentre.kerala.gov.in/ The candidates shall download the hall ticket from this website and produce the printout at the examination hall.
Click the corresponding Branch from the following list to get the list of candidates eligible for the Test scheduled to be conducted on 30/11/2014. If your Name is in the list click the Roll number, corresponding to your name and address in the List to download the Hall Ticket.
1. Civil Engineering
2. Computer Science Engineering
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. Admission to the Test is purely provisional and will not confer any claim on the candidates unless the conditions in the Notification No.E1-5456/2013/CAPE dated 10/06/2014 are satisfied. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria notified shall not be allowed to appear for the Test . If it is found at a later stage, that the information furnished in the application are false and not based on the conditions stipulated in the notification, the candidature will be cancelled and the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the interview for selection.
2. The Written Test is of 90 Minutes duration having 100 Objective type questions (OMR valuation), based on the qualification prescribed for the post in the Notification. The syllabus of the Test is published in the website.
3. The candidate should affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the Admission Ticket and it should be attested by the candidate in the presence of the invigilator. Candidates who report without affixing the photograph and attestation thereof as indicated, will not be allowed to appear for the Test.
4. The candidate should report at the venue of the Test with this Admission Ticket half an hour before the commencement of the Test for verification of identity. No candidate will be admitted for the Test without producing the Admission Ticket. The candidate must carry atleast one photo bearing identity proof such as Driving license, voters ID, College or Univesity ID Card, PAN Card.
5. No candidate will be admitted to the examination hall after the commencement of the Test. The candidate must remain in his/her seat till the answer sheets are collected by the invigilator at the end of the Test. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the hall until the Test is over.
6. Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript, paper or any electronic equipment such as programmable calculator, mobile phone, wireless set etc. and from communicating with any person inside or outside the examination hall. Copying or other unfair practice by the candidates is prohibited. Violation of this instruction may entail suspension of such candidates from the Test.
7. The Roll Number shall be written on OMR Answer Sheet exactly as given in the Admission Ticket and only at the space provided for the purpose.
8. Before starting answering the questions, fill in the required details and darken the appropriate bubbles provided in the left side of the OMR Answer Sheet (Basic Data Part) using black / blue ink ball point pen.
9. The OMR Answer Sheet and the Admission Ticket should be surrendered to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. Candidates should retain the ‘candidate’s copy’ of the OMR answer sheet obtained from the invigilator, counterfoil of the hall ticket and the Question Booklet with him/her. Candidates not fullfilling the minimum eligibility criteria notified shall not appear for the examination.
CAN YOU TELL ME MY ROLL NO FOR TNYSE EXAMINATION?
I AM STUDING IN ST.MEERA’S PUBLIC SCHOOL . MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 04/08/2000.
Is there any negative mark for the answers?