Name of the Organisation : NIC, Assam National Informatics Centre
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Assistant
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://126.96.36.199/recruit/
Home Page : http://online.assam.gov.in/web/homepol/notifications
Download Admit Card for HSLC / AHM Examination 2015 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1181.html
Download the Admit Card for the Written Test of Junior Assistant for NRC Updation Project for the Districts of Assam
Government of Assam has commissioned the Assam Institute of Management to design and administer the selection process for recruitment of Contractual Junior Assistant for NRC, Assam Updation Project. With reference to your application to the above mentioned post, you are required to appear for a written examination to be held on 23rd November, 2014 (SUNDAY) as per the scheduled time at the Centre and Venue mentioned in your ADMIT CARD.
In context of the above, candidates are required to note the following instructions carefully-
1. The candidate should bring his/her ADMIT CARD to the Examination Hall to secure Admission as per the Date and Venue specified on the same.
2. The candidate should enter the Examination Hall twenty (20) minutes before the prescribed time for commencement of the Examination and get seated immediately according to Roll Number.
3. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the commencement of the examination.
4. Immediately after entering the Examination Hall/Room the candidate should make sure that he /she has no unauthorised book or paper with him/her or in the desk. Only articles specified in the instruction appended to the ADMIT CARD would be allowed.
5. Mobile Phones and Calculators are strictly prohibited in the Examination Venue.
6. Candidate must bring their own ball pen (black or blue) with them.
7. The candidate should check that the Question Booklet supplied to him/her has the required number of pages immediately after receiving the same. In case there is short of any page(s) the fact should be brought to the notice of the Invigilator/Supervisor immediately.
8. The candidate should not tear out any page(s) from the Booklets. Doing so will lead to disqualification.
9. The candidate should read carefully and follow thoroughly the instructions printed on the cover of the Question Booklet.
10. The candidate should write the ROLL NO. only in the space provided for the purpose on the Question Booklet/OMR Answer Sheet. The circle corresponding to the numeric digit in the roll number should also be darkened. Failure to do so will entail loss of credit for the Paper.
11. The candidate must note that he/she should write the examination with his/her own hand. In no circumstances, any sort of help from scribe to write answers for him/her would be allowed.
12. A signal would be given at the beginning of the examination. It would be repeated 10 minutes before the closing time and again at the closing time. The candidate must stop writing or revising his/her answers on the signal of closing time. The candidates must not continue to write or revise after the expiry of the time. Any candidate who is found doing so will be disqualified.
13. No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall without prior permission of the Invigilator/Supervisor for any purpose whatsoever.
14. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until thirty minutes (30 mins.) has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 15 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet.
15. No candidate may be allowed to go to Toilet/Urinal during the last 15 minutes of examination. Candidates intending to go to the Toilet may be escorted by an Invigilator. In no circumstances, should a candidate go to the Toilet/Urinal without clear permission of the Invigilator. He/she must not carry any examination material to the Toilet/Urinal. If a candidate slips away from the Toilet/Urinal, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter the Examination Hall. Before going to the Toilet/Urinal, the candidate must close the Question Booklet/OMR sheet.
16. The candidate should hand over the Booklet/Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty, if he/she leaves the Examination Hall.
17. The candidate must not indulge in copying or communication with other candidate in the Examination Hall. He/she will be disqualified if found doing so.
18. Smoking in the Examination Hall/Room is strictly prohibited as per relevant rules of Government imposing ban on smoking in public places.
19. Discipline and silence must be observed in the Examination Hall. Talking and consuming tea etc. is strictly prohibited.
20. The candidate must abide by such further instruction as may be given by the Invigilator/Supervisor of the Examination. If a candidate disregards any of the instructions or indulges in disorderly/improper conduct, he/she will render himself/herself liable to disqualification.