NBE NEET PG 2021 Admit Card : National Board of Examination
Organisation : The National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Exam Name : NEET – PG 2021
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Exam Date : April 18, 2021
Website : https://nbe.edu.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
NBE NEET PG Admit Card
Admit Cards for NEET-PG 2021 Examination shall be available for download at NBE website https://nbe.edu.in on 12th April 2021.Candidates declared ineligible shall not be issued admit cards.
Related / Similar Admit Card : NTA NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
NEET-PG 2021 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2021
The board will conduct the NEET PG 2021 examination on April 18, 2021. The results for NEET PG 2021 is scheduled to be declared on May 31.
How To Download Admit Card?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
Step -1 : Go to the link https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1815/68635/Index.html
Step-2 : Click On “Download Admit Card” link
Step-3 : Enter Student Details
Step-4 : Download Admit Card
Information For Candidates
1. NEET-PG 2021 will be conducted by NBE. Candidates may note that the role of NBE is limited to the conduct of NEET-PG, declaration of the result and handing over the result to the designated counseling authority. Verification of documents and eligibility determination of the candidates shall be undertaken at the time of counseling/admission process.
2. Request shall not be entertained for change in date/center of examination under any circumstances. Candidates are advised not to canvass for such representation.
3. NEET-PG 2021 shall be conducted by NBE at various exam centres engaged for the purpose. Candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the route and location of the exam centre.
4. The examination test centre staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and record the identity of candidates. Candidates are required to extend requisite cooperation.
5. Possession/Use of mobile phones/Electronic devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE test Centres. Candidates shall be liable for penal action for Possession/Use of Mobile phones/ Electronic devices.
6. Demo Test: A demo test shall be available for the benefit of candidates to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test . ormat at website https://nbe.edu.in Candidates will be able to access the Demo test from 8th April 2021 onwards.
7. Candidates are encouraged to communicate through email with NBE. All the correspondence through post should be addressed to the Executive Director, NBE, Medical Enclave, Mahatma GandhiMarg,AnsariNagar,NewDelhi-110029.Candidates are requestedto superscribe the envelope with the subject matter of the correspondence for expeditious processing.
8. The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subject/knowledge area as per Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the erstwhile Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt of India
9.The examination shall be a multiple choice questions delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.The exam comprises of 200 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted is 3 hrs 30 min.
10.There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions
11.During the examination candidates are given an option to mark any question, whether attempted or not, for review which means that candidate has been given an option to go through these questions again before the examination time ends.