RRB NTPC CBT 2nd Phase Admit Card 2021 : rrcb.gov.in
Organisation : Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards
Exam Name : NTPC Graduate Recruitment 2020
Announcement : Computer Based Test 2nd Phase Admit Card
Exam Date : 16.01.2021 to 30.01.2021
Website : http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Boards has released the Computer Based Test 2nd Phase Admit Card for NTPC Graduate Recruitment.
Related / Similar Admit Card : RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Phase II Call Letter
How To Download Admit Card?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the admit card. Please login to view your e-Call Letter and City Intimation Slip
Step-1 : Go to the link https://dc4-g22.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2667/68658/login.html
Step-2 : Enter the Registration number
Step-3 : Enter your Date of Birth (Eg. 26 / 01 / 1990)
Step-4 : Submit the “Login” button.
1. The 2nd phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) will be held from 16.01.2021 to 30.01.2021 for approx.27 lakh candidates.
2. For the candidates scheduled in this phase, the LINK for viewing the Exam City & Date and downloading of Free Travelling Authority for SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites on or before 06.01.2021.
3. Downloading of E-Call letter will start 4 days prior to the exam date menUoned in Exam City and date intimation link.
4. Necessary intimation is also being sent to all those candidates scheduled in the 2nd phase to their E-mail and Mobile numbers given in their online ApplicaUon.
5. The remaining candidates will be scheduled in subsequent phases.
6. HELP DESK – A Help Desk has already been provided on all RRB official websites. Candidates are advised to use this Help Desk for seeking clarificaUons.
7. Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenUcated sources.
First Stage CBT:
The first stage CBT is common for all posts. The duration of the test is 90 minutes and comprises three sections: General Awareness, Mathematics and General Intelligence and Reasoning. The first Stage CBT is for screening. The marks of the first stage will be normalised to select candidates for the second stage CBT.
Second Stage CBT:
Shortlisting for the second stage CBT is done 20 times the number of vacancies based on the merit of first stage. The second stage CBT comprises three sections: General Questions Awareness, Mathematics and General Intelligence and Reasoning. The duration of the test is 90 minutes. Candidates qualifying the second stage CBT are called for skill test depending on the posts they have applied for.
Computer-Based Aptitude Test is conducted for Station Master and Traffic Assistant while Typing Skill Test is held for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper). The shortlisting for Skill Tests such as Computer based Aptitude Test and Typing Skill Test is done 8 times the number of vacancies based on the merit of second stage CBT.
Candidates qualifying the second stage CBT and based on the performance in Computer Based Aptitude Test and Typing Skill Test (as applicable) candidates equal to the number of vacancies are called for Document Verification as per their merit. Appointment of selected candidates is subjected to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test.
Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing the requisite medical examination. Candidates will be tested on the basis of their physical fitness required for the post. Candidates should note that RRBs only recommend the names of empanelled candidates and appointment is offered by the respective RRBs.