Name of the Organisation : Forest Research Institute Dehradun
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Forest Guard
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card Format here : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/766-AdmitCard_FG_Blank.pdf
Home Page : http://fri.icfre.gov.in/index.php?linkid=head234e4&link=3
1. Answers are to be given only with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen.
2. Candidate must report for the written examination ONE HOUR before the time of commencement of exam.
3. Calculator, Mobile Phone and any type of electronic gadgets are not allowed in any circumstances.
4. You should bring with you, your original Valid Photo Identity Card for Photo verification.
5. You should bring your own Ballpoint pen, Cardboard/Clipboard etc.
6. Entry will not be allowed after 15 minutes from commencement of Examination.
7. Admit Card has to be produced before the invigilator. Submit Counter Slip to the Invigilator alongwith OMR Sheet before leaving your seat.
8. Instructions regarding OMR Sheet & Question Paper Pattern can be seen on FRI Website: fri.icfre.gov.in
9. Issuance of Admit Card does NOT confer any right on the candidate for appointment. The eligibility of the candidates will be scrutinized at later stages and if any discrepancy is found, then the candidature/ appointment will be liable to be cancelled.
10 In case of any error in the details printed on the Admit Card, the candidate can give information in writing addressing to Registrar, FRI, Dehradun.
11 Candidate will have to preserve this Admit Card for future.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ADMIT CARDS:-
1. Written Examination for the post of Forest Guard will be conducted on 16th November, 2014 in two sessions – From 11 A.M. and From 3.30 P.M. The duration of Exam. will be 45 Minutes.
2. List of Candidates (in Alphabetical order), who have been found eligible for the post of Forest Guard has been uploaded on the website, indicating their names, Father’/Husband’s Name, Date of Birth, Roll No., Examination Centre etc.
3. Admit Cards have been sent to these candidates by Post.
4. In case, candidates whose names are given in the List, but they have not received their Admit Cards, can download Format for Admit Card and take a printout of the same and complete the same by filling required information and get the same signed by the Examination Centre Incharge after reaching the Examination Centre. Date, time and Examination Centre (Exam. Hall) will be according to Roll Numbers, as given below: –
Date Of Examination : 16-11-2014 MORNING SESSION (11:00 AM)
Hall No. Roll No. (From- To)
01 610001 to 611000
02 611001 to 612000
03 612001 to 613000
04 613001 to 614000
05 614001 to 615000
06 615001 to 616000
07 616001 to 617000
08 617001 to 618000
12 618001 to 619000
13 619001 to 620000
11 628035 to 629034
Date Of Examination : 16-11-2014 EVENING SESSION (03:30 PM)
Hall No. Roll No. (From- To)
01 620001 to 621000
02 621001 to 622000
03 622001 to 623000
04 623001 to 624000
05 624001 to 625000
06 625001 to 626000
07 626001 to 627000
08 627001 to 628000
11 628001 to 628034
630305 to 631383
12 629035 to 630304
5. Candidates have to paste two recent passport size photographs in the space given for the purpose on Admit Cards and should bring their VALID PHOTO ID with them. This is MANDATORY. Without valid photo ID, entry will not be given to Exam. Hall.