Name of the Organisation : Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Panchkula
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Part Time Work Education Instructor
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : recruitment-portal.in/HSSPP_SEP/fRegForgetPwd.aspx
Home Page : http://www.hsspp.in/home.aspx
Download Admit Card for Written Test for the post of Work Education Instructor Exam Dated 26.10.2014 from the website www.recruitment-portal.in
Examination Date & Time : 26-Oct-2014 (09:00 AM- 09:45 AM)
1) Enter Reg Number
2) Enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
3) Click on Submit Button
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES :
1. On completion of the test, candidate must hand over the Admit Card and OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator on duty in the room/hall.
2. At the start of the examination, please ensure that all pages of your Test booklet are properly printed, your Test booklet is not damaged in any manner. In case of any discrepancy the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of Test Booklet. No claim in this regard will be entertained at the later stage.
3. Make sure to fill the correct Test booklet code on Side 2 of the OMR Answer Sheet. If the space for the Booklet Code is left blank or more than one booklet code is indicated therein, it will be deemed to be an incorrect booklet code & Answer Sheet will not be evaluated. The candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in writing the test booklet code.
4. Do not fold or make any stray marks on the OMR Answer Sheet. Any stray mark or smudge on the OMR Answer Sheet may be taken as wrong answer. Any damage to OMR Answer Sheet may result in disqualification of the candidate.
5. Use of Mobile phones and calculators etc. are not allowed.
6. Keep all your belongings outside the Examination hall. Do not retain any paper except the ADMIT CARD.
7. Candidate must bring the original Identity Proof (PAN Card / Voter ID Card/ Driving Licence) along with ADMIT CARD at the venue of examination.
8. No travelling expanses and other expenses will be paid by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad to the candidates called for written exam.
9. Change of Centre is not allowed.
10. The candidates should reach the examination center 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
11. Mere issue of Admit card does not imply that the qualifications specified by the candidate in the application form have been accepted as having met the qualification requirements specified in “Detailed Notice for Recruitment.” The Admit card only provisionally allows candidate to take examination. In case, at any stage, it is found that candidate has not fulfilled the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled without assigning any reason or notice besides taking such other action deemed appropriate by the Govt. No claim/ compensation shall be admissible.