Name of the Organisation : Odisha Postal Circle
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Postman / Mailguard, MTS Multitasking Staff
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : 22.214.171.124/indpostoregvo1/applicantlogin.aspx
Home Page : http://odisha.postalcareers.in/
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD :
The written exam for Postman / Mail Guard and MTS is scheduled on 14/Dec/2014. Kindly download your admit card.
Odisha Postal Circle Syllabus & Pattern Postman / Mailguard, MTS : www.admitcard.net.in/904.html
Date and Time of written test (Postman / Mailguard) : 14/Dec/2014 Morning
Date and Time of written test (MTS) : 14/Dec/2014 Afternoon
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR PM/MG and MTS
1) Enter Registration No.
2) Enter Date of Birth
3) Enter the text seen in the image above box
4) Click on Login Button
** You are requested to appear for the written test at the Centre on the date and time specified below. In case of your scanned photograph is not available on the admit card then you have to paste your recent passport size photograph and then attestation be done by a gazetted officer in such a manner that one part of the attestation appear on the photograph and other part on the paper,failing which you will not be allowed in the written test..
** The Admit Card should be brought to the examination centre and handed over to the Room Invigilator .
** You should reach the test centre before the reporting time as mentioned above. Candidate coming late beyond 15 minutes from start of the examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
** Your candidature for this test is provisional and is subject to your fulfillment of the prescribed educational and other eligibly conditions etc. as per department rules, failing which your candidature will be summarily rejected at the further stages of verification and scrutiny during the selection process.
** Request for change of Test Centre/test date and address of correspondence shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
** You may kindly note that no traveling expenses will be admissible for appearing in the examination.
** Please note down your Roll Number and Registration Number for future reference and keep a photocopy with you as this Admit Card in original will be collected from you.
** Please note that this Admit Card does not constitute an offer of employment to you.
** Please ensure that you bring Black/Blue ball point pen for appearing in the written test.
** Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/660-FAQ-25.8.14(1).pdf
1. How to apply for the post?
The detailed Notification/Advertisement and link for applying online is available at the website viz.,http://odisha.postalcareers.in/
2. Can a candidate who is awaiting final result apply for the post?
A candidate must have passed the qualifying 10th Class examination as on closing date of Registration.
3. A candidate who passed out from distance education, can apply for this job?
A candidate must have passed in the qualifying 10th Class examination from a Recognized Board / University.
4. For PH (physically handicapped) candidate what is the Age Relaxation?
– Additional Ten years.
5. Whether NOC has to be obtained for applying by the applicants from PSUs/ Govt. Departments?
NOC will be asked from the finally selected candidates at the time of joining. Before the registration Applicant is required to intimate the current employer.
6. Whether SC/ST/OBC certificate in the State Government Proforma allowed?
– No, SC/ST/OBC certificate should be in the format prescribed for employment under the Government of India & issued by the competent authority.
7. Can an Ex-serviceman get any age relaxation?
– Yes, as per rules of Government of India. Age Calculator: His/her Actual Age (minus) Number of Years served in armed forces plus 3 years.
8. My residence is in Assam, Can I apply for Odisha Postal Circle?
9. I am unable to complete the Application. It comes out and gives one prompt / message.
– You are either Not Eligible to Apply according to criteria Advertised or not filling the inputs properly. Please read the Prompt and the “Instructions” carefully & Retry the Registration. For any further clarity send your query at email@example.com. Please mention any one of the problems i.e. Age, Category, Sub-Category, English Language, Hindi Language, Photo, Signature, Others in the “Subject” of the email to get faster response.
10. I am unable to Upload Photo & Signature.
– You are unable to see the Screen (webpage) to Upload. This may be due to reason that the “Popup Blocker” is ON at your Browser. Put it OFF using Browser tools.
11. What to do if photograph and signature are not getting uploaded?
– Please check the size of photograph (< 20 KB) and signature (< 10 KB) and format of files must be JPG or JPEG.
12. Can the photograph and signature be uploaded at the time of downloading admit card?
– No, the photograph and signature are to be uploaded at the time of registration only.
13. I have printed the FEE Challan. Where do I deposit the FEE and by when it can be deposited?
You can pay your FEE in CASH at ePayment Post offices listed under the link ePayment Post offices on the Home Page of odisha.postalcareers.in can be paid within three days after the last date of Registration.
14. On checking FEE Payment Status, it says “Not Paid Yet” whereas I have already paid the FEE.
– Post office is in the process of sending information. Please wait for 3 to 4 working days.
15. If the print out of the registration slip could not be taken at the time of registration, can it be taken out at a later date?
– Yes. The print out of the registration slip can be taken at a later date on “Login” using Registration Number and DOB, if payment verification is successful.
16. Whether the registration number can be viewed again if the same has not been noted down at the time of submission of application.
– Yes. The same can be retrieved from the email & SMS sent you at the time of Registration.
17. Whether educational certificates are required to be attached along with registration?
– No. Educational certificates are not required to be attached along with registration slips. These certificates will be verified for the finally selected candidates after the declaration of Final Merit List.
18. Any change in data allowed after the submission of application?
19. What is the FEE?
Please refer to Notification/Advertisement. Payable Amount is either Rs. 100/- OR Rs. 500/- and is printed on the FEE Challan.
20. . Will Admit Card in hardcopy be sent to me by post?
– No. Only softcopy of Admit Card shall be downloadable from this website using Registration number and DOB at the appropriate time notified on the website. Please visit the website regularly for notifications & updates.
21. What is the model of written examination? Please give some selective book.?
– Written paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions only and will be OMR based. No specific book is recommended.
22. What is the syllabus:
Please refer to point no.10 in the notification/advertisement.
23. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
24. How do I know that my application is registered?
Your registration no will be generated after completing the primary stage of registration. However your registration process is fully complete after your payment has been verified and Registration slip is generated.
25. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” is sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails. “REGISTRATION NO.” are also sent by SMS to mobile number of the applicant given in the application. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible for non-receipt of email / SMS.
26. After 10th. class I have done Diploma in Engineering. Can I apply?
“A candidate must have passed the qualifying 10th Class examination as on closing date of Registration. This Website runs best on Internet Explorer (7 or above),Mozilla firefox, Google chrome with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”