odisha.postalcareers.in Download Admit Card 2014 Postman / Mailguard, MTS Multitasking Staff : Odisha Postal Circle
Name of the Organisation : Odisha Postal Circle
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Postman / Mailguard, MTS Multitasking Staff
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : 220.127.116.11/indpostoregvo1/applicantlogin.aspx
Home Page : http://odisha.postalcareers.in/
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD :
The written exam for Postman / Mail Guard and MTS is scheduled on 14/Dec/2014. Kindly download your admit card.
Odisha Postal Circle Syllabus & Pattern Postman / Mailguard, MTS : www.admitcard.net.in/904.html
Date and Time of written test (Postman / Mailguard) : 14/Dec/2014 Morning
Date and Time of written test (MTS) : 14/Dec/2014 Afternoon
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR PM/MG and MTS
1) Enter Registration No.
2) Enter Date of Birth
3) Enter the text seen in the image above box
4) Click on Login Button
** You are requested to appear for the written test at the Centre on the date and time specified below. In case of your scanned photograph is not available on the admit card then you have to paste your recent passport size photograph and then attestation be done by a gazetted officer in such a manner that one part of the attestation appear on the photograph and other part on the paper,failing which you will not be allowed in the written test..
** The Admit Card should be brought to the examination centre and handed over to the Room Invigilator .
** You should reach the test centre before the reporting time as mentioned above. Candidate coming late beyond 15 minutes from start of the examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
** Your candidature for this test is provisional and is subject to your fulfillment of the prescribed educational and other eligibly conditions etc. as per department rules, failing which your candidature will be summarily rejected at the further stages of verification and scrutiny during the selection process.
** Request for change of Test Centre/test date and address of correspondence shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
** You may kindly note that no traveling expenses will be admissible for appearing in the examination.
** Please note down your Roll Number and Registration Number for future reference and keep a photocopy with you as this Admit Card in original will be collected from you.
** Please note that this Admit Card does not constitute an offer of employment to you.
** Please ensure that you bring Black/Blue ball point pen for appearing in the written test.
** Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/660-FAQ-25.8.14(1).pdf
1. How to apply for the post?
The detailed Notification/Advertisement and link for applying online is available at the website viz.,http://odisha.postalcareers.in/
2. Can a candidate who is awaiting final result apply for the post?
A candidate must have passed the qualifying 10th Class examination as on closing date of Registration.
3. A candidate who passed out from distance education, can apply for this job?
A candidate must have passed in the qualifying 10th Class examination from a Recognized Board / University.
4. For PH (physically handicapped) candidate what is the Age Relaxation?
– Additional Ten years.
5. Whether NOC has to be obtained for applying by the applicants from PSUs/ Govt. Departments?
NOC will be asked from the finally selected candidates at the time of joining. Before the registration Applicant is required to intimate the current employer.
6. Whether SC/ST/OBC certificate in the State Government Proforma allowed?
– No, SC/ST/OBC certificate should be in the format prescribed for employment under the Government of India & issued by the competent authority.
7. Can an Ex-serviceman get any age relaxation?
– Yes, as per rules of Government of India. Age Calculator: His/her Actual Age (minus) Number of Years served in armed forces plus 3 years.
8. My residence is in Assam, Can I apply for Odisha Postal Circle?
9. I am unable to complete the Application. It comes out and gives one prompt / message.
– You are either Not Eligible to Apply according to criteria Advertised or not filling the inputs properly. Please read the Prompt and the “Instructions” carefully & Retry the Registration. For any further clarity send your query at email@example.com. Please mention any one of the problems i.e. Age, Category, Sub-Category, English Language, Hindi Language, Photo, Signature, Others in the “Subject” of the email to get faster response.
10. I am unable to Upload Photo & Signature.
– You are unable to see the Screen (webpage) to Upload. This may be due to reason that the “Popup Blocker” is ON at your Browser. Put it OFF using Browser tools.
11. What to do if photograph and signature are not getting uploaded?
– Please check the size of photograph (< 20 KB) and signature (< 10 KB) and format of files must be JPG or JPEG.
12. Can the photograph and signature be uploaded at the time of downloading admit card?
– No, the photograph and signature are to be uploaded at the time of registration only.
13. I have printed the FEE Challan. Where do I deposit the FEE and by when it can be deposited?
You can pay your FEE in CASH at ePayment Post offices listed under the link ePayment Post offices on the Home Page of odisha.postalcareers.in can be paid within three days after the last date of Registration.
14. On checking FEE Payment Status, it says “Not Paid Yet” whereas I have already paid the FEE.
– Post office is in the process of sending information. Please wait for 3 to 4 working days.
15. If the print out of the registration slip could not be taken at the time of registration, can it be taken out at a later date?
– Yes. The print out of the registration slip can be taken at a later date on “Login” using Registration Number and DOB, if payment verification is successful.
16. Whether the registration number can be viewed again if the same has not been noted down at the time of submission of application.
– Yes. The same can be retrieved from the email & SMS sent you at the time of Registration.
17. Whether educational certificates are required to be attached along with registration?
– No. Educational certificates are not required to be attached along with registration slips. These certificates will be verified for the finally selected candidates after the declaration of Final Merit List.
18. Any change in data allowed after the submission of application?
19. What is the FEE?
Please refer to Notification/Advertisement. Payable Amount is either Rs. 100/- OR Rs. 500/- and is printed on the FEE Challan.
20. . Will Admit Card in hardcopy be sent to me by post?
– No. Only softcopy of Admit Card shall be downloadable from this website using Registration number and DOB at the appropriate time notified on the website. Please visit the website regularly for notifications & updates.
21. What is the model of written examination? Please give some selective book.?
– Written paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions only and will be OMR based. No specific book is recommended.
22. What is the syllabus:
Please refer to point no.10 in the notification/advertisement.
23. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
24. How do I know that my application is registered?
Your registration no will be generated after completing the primary stage of registration. However your registration process is fully complete after your payment has been verified and Registration slip is generated.
25. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” is sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails. “REGISTRATION NO.” are also sent by SMS to mobile number of the applicant given in the application. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible for non-receipt of email / SMS.
26. After 10th. class I have done Diploma in Engineering. Can I apply?
“A candidate must have passed the qualifying 10th Class examination as on closing date of Registration. This Website runs best on Internet Explorer (7 or above),Mozilla firefox, Google chrome with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”
My admit card is not coming
Please can you help me?
How can I apply for the post of Branch manager? Please help me.
DOB 08 07 1989
How many times MTS examination on dated 25-01-2015 will be postponed ?
Admit card for mts is not found.
I have lost my mts(odisha postal) regd. no.please help me and how to get existed regd no ?
I have lost my mts(odisha) regd no. Please help me.
I have lost my registration number. Please submit my admit card.
Kamal kumar son of hoshiyar singh.
Please change my exam center
Why I couldn’t get downland my admit card from website even if I entered my date of birth and registration no correctly?
What can I say? It is very bad to say my postal exam is held in barampuru. There is no capability for all students to go to Barampur. If a student is poor then how can he attempt the postal exam in Barampur.
Before postponed the postal exam my exam will be held in nearby college but it will be now held in Barampur
I forgot my password and registration number. Please kindly help me.
Our category is SEBC but I have written OBC. So is there any problem?
The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application Form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
at-Routpadapo-routpada ps-bhatli via-Bhatlibargarh, odisha-768030
My registration no is lost
My applicant copy is lost . How can I find my admit card?
Selection marks for st/sc candidates
40% marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidate in aggregate.
401 – Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Not allowed for downloading my admit card. How is it possible?
The site may be busy for this moment. You try checking back later for downloading admit card.
How many current affairs will come in this exam?
Part ‘A’ General Knowledge : ( 25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)
Topics: Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
I forgot my password. Please help me.
There is no need of any password to download your admit card. Using your registration no and DOB you can download the same from the above link.
In that day I have ibps exam. How can I appear both exam in same time?
What is my admit card no?
Where is our exam center?
Please enter your reg no and DOB in the above link to check your exam center.
Show the exam vanue
Gopinath attaka.born on 14/01/1994
Dist-rayagada block- kolanara at-bheja
Registration number : odpm203563
Roll No : 1102100795
Registration No : ODPM203563
Exam Date : 14-12-2014(SUNDAY) Reporting Time : 09:00 AM
Name : GOPINATH ATTAKA
Address : AT- BHEJA PO- GADISESHKHAL RAYAGADA, ODISHA-765017
VENUE NAME : THE TECHNO SCHOOL
VENUE ADDRESS : Plot no:361, Patrapada – 751019
Near- Over Bridge
VENUE CITY : Bhubaneswar
EXAMINATION TIME : 10:00AM to 12:00PM
May I take a print out of MTS Admit card ? I have exam on 14/12/2014,afternoon. I need this immediately because to know the centre.
I couldn’t download my post guard Date and Time of written test (Postman / Mailguard) admit card.
I can’t download my admit card in your web site. Please help us to open the site.
Thanks & regards,
Manoj Kumar Malik,
C.T.Road – Puri.
Dist – Puri, Odisha.
I CANT DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD FROM SITE NOW. PLEASE HELP.
I CAN’T DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD. PLEASE HELP THE SITE
Please check this site thanks.
Your ris no or date of birth?
May I printout POSTMAN and MTS admit card?
When is our Postal Exam , Please help me ?
Call letter is not downloading of odisha postal mail guard
Why not taking my text in the text box?
I can’t get my admit card. Please provide website to download admit card.
I am unable to download my admit card after putting the correct information in the log in website.
The admit card is not downloading
What happened to Bhubaneswar center?
That is the good time for the postal exam. I am surprised because the exam will be held very soon. Thanks to the India post.
What is the time of my mts exam?
When postman admit card will be opened?
PLEASE TELL ME WHEN OUR EXAM WILL BE DATED? HOW CAN I KNOW?
When is our exam and give me download site?
What is the date for admit card to submit in your website?
What is the syllabus for mts in Odisha postal circle? Please help me if any one knows.
Odia language-25 marks
I couldn’t able to get my admit card. After feeding all the information, it says invalid registration number or date of birth. Please help me
WHEN WILL BE THE POSTAL EXAM? PLEASE TELL OUR CANDIDATES
Will there any interview be taken after written test?
When is our examination?
When will our postman and mts exam be conducted?
When will it be held the mts exam,Nov or Dec month? Will there any interview be taken after written test?
When is our exam held?
Exam has postponed. Can any one know which date will be selected for exam?
New exam schedule date for MTS & postman is 14-12-2014. Admit card will be available very soon. Please visit http://www.odisha.postalcareers.in
It is good for me to postpone exam. I am getting more time to prepare …thanks
How can I know the postman exam which will be held on which date?
Odisha postman written text exam date should be notified to all candidates on sms before the 7 days of examination.
When our exam will be conducted?
When will the postal exam commence? Please tell me
Why examination had been postponed?
In which date my postal exam for the post of postman in odisha circle will be held ?
How can i know the postman exam will be held in which date?
When is our exam?
My admit card is not coming. Please help
PLEASE TELL ME WHEN OUR EXAM WILL BE ARRANGED? I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IS MY POSTMAN/MAIL GUARD EXAM AND AT WHICH DATE. PLEASE SEND ME QUICKLY
PLEASE TELL ME WHEN OUR EXAM WILL BE ARRANGED? I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IS MY POSTMAN/MAIL GUARD EXAM AND AT WHICH DATE. PLEASE SEND ME QUICKLY
Ashish Kumar Routray
My admit card not is not coming. Please help me.
ADIMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
Please enter your registration number and DOB in the above link to download your admit card.
Admit card not collected
Why not taking my text in textbox?
What is your reg no and DOB?
I can not avail my admit card from site.