|You can now ask your questions about this admit card. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : High Court of Kerala
Announcement : Download Admission Ticket
Designation : Confidential Assistant Gr. II
Reference Number : Recruitment No. 6/2016
Download your Admission Ticket here : http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/home.php
Download Admission Ticket :
Dictation Test on 16.10.2016
Admission Tickets now available to download
Related : High Court of Kerala Admission Ticket 2015 Assistant : www.admitcard.net.in/2367.html
(1) The candidates should download the Admission Tickets from the link “STEP – II /Registered Applicant” in the website hckrecruitment.nic.in.
(2) The Admission Tickets will be ready for download three weeks prior to the date of the Dictation Test and the matter will be informed through press release and SMS/e-mail.
(3) If a candidate is unable to download his/her Admission Ticket, he/she should contact the High Court at 0484-2562235.
In case no communication is received in the Office of the High Court from the candidate regarding nonreceipt of his/her Admission Ticket at least 2 weeks before the Dictation Test, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her Admission Ticket.
The candidates are also advised to visit the recruitment portal of the High Court (hckrecruitment.nic.in) atleast once in two weeks to know about the schedule of the Dictation Test.
(4) The candidates should note that their admission to the Dictation Test will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the High Court.
(5) The mere fact that Admission Ticket has been issued to a candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the High Court or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the post of Confidential Assistant Gr. II (NCA Vacancies) have been accepted by the High Court as true and correct.
The candidates may note that the High Court takes up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified for the interview.
(6) The candidates who make alterations or attempt to write the dictation test by making alterations in the Admission Tickets downloaded will be disqualified.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview. The Dictation Test comprises Dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100 – 1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speeds between 100 and 120 words per minute. The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2 ½ hours.