Organisation : Punjab National Bank PNB
Announcement : Download Online Test Call Letter
Designation : Specialist Officer 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Call Letter here : ibps.sifyitest.com/pnbrsoaug16/cloea_sep16/login.php?appid=8c2af24292a582258c477d95b03d6fe8
Home Page : https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.html
Online Exam Call letter :
ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS ( 14.10.2016)
Related : Punjab National Bank Download Call Letter Specialist Officer : www.admitcard.net.in/1568.html
Important Dates :
Commencement of Call letter Download 28 – 09 – 2016
Closure of Call letter Download 14 – 10 – 2016
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
General Instructions :
1. Particulars to be Noted : Please note carefully your Roll Number, category, date, time and venue for the examination given in the call letter. Please also note that this call letter does not constitute an offer of employment by the bank.
2. Punctuality in Attendance : You should be present at the online test centre at least 30 minutes before the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
3. Call letter to be Surrendered : Affix firmly your recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the call letter and bring it with you alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy when you come to the venue for the examination.
You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter with the photograph affixed on it, and photo identity proof in original and a photocopy (duly self attested). You will be required to sign & put thumb impression in the space provided for candidate’s signature & thumb impression on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
You should hand over your call letter and photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall duly stapled together, when he collects the call letters from the candidates. Please retain photocopy of the call letter with you for your personal record.
4. Compliance with Instructions : You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
5. Use of Books, Notes and Copying or Receiving/Giving Assistance Not Allowed : No calculator, separate or with watch, pagers, cellphones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
6. Use of Stationery : You should also bring stationary such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with you to the examination hall.
7. Rough work to be done on the sheet provided : You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only.
After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room.
Any candidate who does not return or is found to attempt to take or pass on the questions or answers inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Bank may take further action against him as per rules of the Bank.
8. Travelling Allowance not admissible : No travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the examination will be paid.