igntu.nic.in Download Admit Card 2016 LDC, Driver, Cook, Laboratory Attendant, MTS : Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Organisation : Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : LDC, Driver, Cook, Laboratory Attendant, MTS 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Admit Card for LDC, Driver, Cook, Laboratory Attendant , Library Attendant, Hostel Attendant, Kitchen Attendant and MTS
Related : IGNTU Download Admit Card 2016 JE/AE Assistant Engineer : www.admitcard.net.in/5457.html
Recruitment Exam on 1st and 3rd October 2016.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE :
Note: – Candidates are required to bring admit and attestation card with affixing recent passport size photographs in the spaces given, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the written test. The formalities of signature and thumb impression need to be completed in the examination hall in the presence of invigilator.
1. The candidates before appearing for the written exam should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post with regard to prescribed qualification, age etc. against advertisement released.
Qualifying the written exam is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Appearance at the written exam is, however, provisional and it does not entitle you of any claim for the post.
You will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case you do not fulfill any eligibility condition for the post.
2. Candidates are directed to appear for the examination on the specified date, time and centre of examination mentioned in the admit card.
3. Only a ball point pen (Black) used to mark answer and filling up the OMR Response Sheet and Answer Sheet.
4. There are Negative marking for each wrong answer.
5. You must report at the centre of examination assigned to you at least 30 minutes before the commencement of examination (i.e. 10.30 hours). After starting the examination, NO candidate will be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
6. Candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination before completion of the examination. Candidate must deposit his/her OMR Response Sheet, Question Papers and the Attestation Card to the Invigilator Before leaving the examination hall. Failure to do so would result in the cancellation of candidature.
7. Use of calculators or any other electronic gadgets including mobile phone, books or any other objectionable material inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
8. Any candidate found using unfair means, without the Admit Card or violating any instruction given or doing any undesirable activity would be debarred from the examination.
9. In order to establish the identity of the candidate by the Invigilator, candidates are advised to bring one Photo Identity proof (Voter card, Pan Card, Driving License etc.) with them.