PGIMER Chandigarh Download Admit Card 2016 : Junior Technician Telephone & Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade
Organisation : PGIMER Chandigarh
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Technician(Telephone) & Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/AbstractFilePath?FileType=H&FileName=apply29Sep2016143711.html&PathKey=EVENTS_PATH
Home Page : http://pgimer.edu.in/
Download Admit Card :
Download Admit card for the post of Junior Technician(Telephone) and Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade to be held on 13.10.2016.
Related : PGIMER Download Admit Card 2016 Physiotherapist : www.admitcard.net.in/5948.html
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES :
1. The candidates are advised to affix a recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer on the Admit Card.
2. The Admit Card is provisionally issued and is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
3. The candidates are advised to check their particulars including the category in the Admit Card carefully. Error, if any, should be immediately reported to Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Chandigarh for rectification.
4. The candidate without Admit Card will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall. In addition to it, the candidates should bring his/her identity proof viz. Voter’s Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc. which can be demanded by the Invigilator Staff in case of any doubt.
5. Candidates are allowed to appear in the entrance examination provisionally. The candidates are advised to report in the examination centre one and half hour before the commencement of examination i.e. at 9.00 AM.
6. Frisking of all the candidates will be carried out at the entry of the examination premises.
7. All the candidates appearing for the examination are instructed NOT TO BRING mobile phones/pager/wrist watch/ring/wallets/ladies purse/ornaments (earings, nosepin, bangles, rings etc.) or any other electronic device to the Examination Hall.
The candidates with these devices will not be permitted to enter in the Examination Hall. The examination centres are not responsible for the safe custody of the belongings of the candidates and they will have to make their own arrangements for their safe custody.
8. Candidates are allowed to carry only Admit Card with attested copy of photo pasted therein, Blue/Black ball pen and Identity Proof only. No other article is allowed.
9. Do not carry any article, even envelope of Admit Card, into Examination Hall.
10. The entry to the Examination Hall will be closed 30 minutes before the commencement of examination i.e. at 9.30 AM and candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination centre thereafter in any case, no excuse will be entertained. Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre well in time.
11. Biometric finger print capturing will be done during the examination and 5 minutes extra time will be given to the candidates on this count.
12. No Inquiry/Documents will be entertained at the Examination Centre.
13. Do not attempt to give or obtain irregular assistance of any kind during the examination.
14. The candidates shall have to attempt by Blue/Black ball pen paper mode. Please don’t use gel pen/ink pen on OMR Sheets.
15. Do not mark or write anything on the question paper.
16. Any attempt to remove pages from Question Booklet will be severely dealt with.
17. Copying or noting down questions is strictly prohibited.
18. Hand over the question paper and answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
19. Improper conduct during examination will entail expulsion.
20. List of the short listed candidates in written examination will be displayed on PGIMER website. The candidates are advised to check the website of the PGIMER frequently for further instructions.
21. Candidates are advised to visit the website frequently for updates on further stages of selection process or contact Recruitment Cell at 0172- 2755578 on any working day between 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM.