NHM Assam Download Admit Card 2016 Finance & Accounts Consultant, Documentation Coordinator : National Health Mission
Organisation : National Health Mission, Assam NHM
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Finance and Accounts Consultant, Documentation Coordinator 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://www.nrhmassam.info/admitcard/
Home Page : http://www.nrhmassam.info/admitcard/
Download Admit Card :
The National Health Mission, Assam has commissioned the Assam Institute of Management to design and administer the selection process for recruitment of Contractual Finance and Accounts Consultant, Finance cum Logistic Consultant, Consultant (Community Process) and Documentation Coordinator.
Related : APSC Download Admit Card CCE Combined Competitive Exam 2015 : www.admitcard.net.in/6140.html
The Written Examination will be held at Assam Institute of Management, Paschim Boragaon, Vigyan Path, Near IASST, Guwahati – 781035 as per the following schedule:
Sl. No. | Name of position | Date of Written Test | Duration of Written Test
1 Finance and Accounts Consultant, NVBDCP 24-09-2016 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
2 Finance cum Logistic Consultant, NCD 24-09-2016 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
3 Consultant (Community Process) 25-09-2016 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
4 Documentation Coordinator 25-09-2016 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
In context of the above, candidates are required to note the following instructions carefully-
1. The candidate should bring his/her ADMIT CARD to the Examination Hall to secure Admission as per the Date and Venue specified on the same.
2. The candidate should enter the Examination Hall twenty (20) minutes before the prescribed time for commencement of the Examination and get seated immediately according to Roll Number.
3. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the commencement of the examination.
4. Immediately after entering the Examination Hall/Room the candidate should make sure that he /she has no unauthorised book or paper with him/her or in the desk. Only articles specified in the instruction appended to the ADMIT CARD would be allowed.
5. Mobile Phones and Calculators are strictly prohibited in the Examination Venue.
6. Candidate must bring their own ball pen (black or blue) with them.
7. The candidate should check that the Question Booklet supplied to him/her has the required number of pages immediately after receiving the same. In case there is short of any page(s) the fact should be brought to the notice of the Invigilator/Supervisor immediately.
8. The candidate should not tear out any page(s) from the Booklets. Doing so will lead to disqualification.
9. The candidate should read carefully and follow thoroughly the instructions printed on the cover of the Question Booklet.
10. The candidate should write the ROLL NO. only in the space provided for the purpose on the Question Booklet/OMR Answer Sheet. The circle corresponding to the numeric digit in the roll number should also be darkened. Failure to do so will entail loss of credit for the Paper.
11. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until forty-five minutes (45 mins.) has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 20 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet.