opsc.gov.in Download Admission Certificate 2016 ACF, Forest Ranger : Odisha Public Service Commission
Organisation : Odisha Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Admission Certificate
Designation : Assistant Conservator Of Forest ACF, Forest Ranger 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admission Certificate here : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/dnld/142021_WT/downloadac031617.php
Home Page : https://opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx
Download Admission Certificate :
ASSISTANT CONSERVATOR OF FOREST, OFS (GROUP-A) (JB), FOREST RANGER, OFS (GROUP-B) & FOREST RANGER, OFS (GROUP-B) (SPECIAL DRIVE) EXAMINATION, 2016
Related / Similar Admit Card : OPSC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
1. THE CANDIDATES MUST STUDY CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND OBSERVE THE SAME METICULOUSLY WITHOUT FAIL. THEY SHOULD ALSO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AS MENTIONED ON THE ADMISSION CERTIFICATE AND ANSWER BOOK.
2. Silence must be observed in the examination hall.
3. The candidates should note that the entire proceeding of examination will be under CCTV Surveillance. Any misconduct on the part of candidates during the examination will be seriously viewed by the Commission and his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
3. The Candidates must note that their admission to the examination is strictly provisional. In the event of any information furnished by the candidate being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected at any stage after admission of the candidate to the examination, his/her candidature shall be rejected.
4. The candidates are required to limit their answers within single Answer Book. No additional answer sheet shall be supplied to the candidates. They are advised not to fold the Answer Book not to tamper the Barcode and OMR sheet on the Cover page.
5. The candidates must be very much careful to fill-up and darken his/her Roll No, Question Booklet Series in the Answer Books and also to fill-up Question Booklet Series, Question Booklet Serial Number and Answer Books Serial Number in the Attendance Sheets carefully and correctly.
Wrongly filled up Answer Books are liable for rejection at the risk of the candidate.
6.(i) The candidates must bring their admission certificates to the examination hall/room daily in each session to secure admission duly affixing their recent passport photograph at the space provided. They must read the instructions printed on the admission certificate.
They must bring their identity proof in original (i.e. Voter Identity Card/Driving License /Pan Card /Adhar Card/Identity Card of Educational Institution) and its photo copy.
(ii) The candidates are required to put their full signature & left thumb impression in the attendance sheet and in the statement for distribution of answer books, in presence of the concerned Invigilator, when asked for.
Such signature of a candidate should tally with his/her signature already uploaded earlier on his/her online application form.
(iii) The candidates are advised to bring their own pen/ball point pen containing blue or black ink to answer the question. Use of any other ink is strictly prohibited.
(iv) Candidates should keep copy of admission certificates duly affixing the passport size photograph with signature for future reference.
(v) Candidates must hand over the admission certificates & photo copy of Identity proof to the invigilator after completion of the examination.
(vi) Candidates should write their Roll No. on the top of the copy of Identity proof & put their full signature and date at the bottom.
(vii) Candidates are allowed the use of scientific (Non-programmable type) calculators. Programmable type calculators will however not be allowed and the use of such calculators shall tantamount to resorting to unfair means by the candidates.
7. HE/SHE MUST ALSO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PRINTED ON THE POSTERS DISPLAYED OUTSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL/ROOM.
8. The candidates should not take any article into the examination hall/room except the article(s) mentioned in para-5 above. They should leave their books/notes or any articles, in the room arranged by the supervisor for the purpose at the entrance of the premises or anywhere else, except the venue of the examination at their own risk.
9. The candidates are allowed to enter the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination in each session and get seated immediately on the seats bearing their roll numbers.
No candidate shall be admitted into the examination hall/room ten minutes after the scheduled time of commencement of the examination under any circumstances, whatsoever.
10.(i) LOG TABLES, SLIDE RULERS, CELLULAR/MOBILE PHONES/PAGERS OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR DEVICE OR ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT CAPABLE OF BEING USED AS A COMMUNICATION DEVICE ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE PREMISES WHERE THE EXAMINATION IS BEING CONDUCTED.
ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL ENTAIL DISCIPLINARY ACTION INCLUDING BAN FROM THE PRESENT AND FUTURE EXAMINATIONS.
(ii) CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO BRING ANY OF THE BANNED ITEMS INCLUDING MOBILE PHONES/PAGERS TO THE VENUE OF THE EXAMINATION, AS ARRANGEMENTS FOR THEIR SAFE KEEPING CANNOT BE ASSURED.
(iii) LOANING OR INTERCHANGING OF CALCULATORS IN THE EXAMINATION HALL IS NOT PERMITTED.