|You can now ask your questions about this admit card. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Group – I Examination
Reference Number : Notification No:15/2011 & 18/2011
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://grp1mht16081518.apspsc.gov.in/searchHallTicketGROUPI11MAINSOLDCAND.appsc
Home Page : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/Default.aspx
Download Hall Ticket :
Group-I Services both Limited (15/2011) & General Recruitment (18/2011) may download their Hall Tickets from 07.09.2016 after 3.00 PM to 13.09.2016 8.00 AM from the Commission’s website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in. for which Exams are scheduled to be conducted from 13.09.2016 to 23.09.2016.
Related : APPSC Download Hall Ticket Departmental Tests May 2016 : www.admitcard.net.in/5517.html
Instructions to candidates :
01. Candidates are permitted to use calculators / scientific calculators, but you are not allowed to bring programmable calculators, cell phones and other electronic gadgets to the examination hall. Which lead to invalidation of your candidature to the examination.
02. Candidates are advised to carry their ID Proof (with photo) issued by competent authority.
Other Important Points :
1. There will be a Screening Test (Objective type) comprising General Studies and Mental Ability. This test is meant for short-listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the Written (Conventional Type) Examination i.e., consisting of six compulsory papers.
The number of candidates to be admitted to the Written examination (conventional type) would be 50 times to the vacancies available at material time irrespective of Communities.
2. The papers except General English may be answered in English or Telugu or Urdu chosen by the candidates. However, a candidate is not permitted to write part of the paper in English and part of it in Telugu or Urdu.
3. Candidates must appear for all the papers in Main examination and Oral test, who qualified for the same. Absence in any of the above will be liable for disqualification.
4. The General English paper is for qualifying one and the standard of this paper is that of S.S.C. The minimum qualifying marks in this paper are 40% for O.Cs., 35% for B.Cs. and 30% for SC/ST/PH. These marks are not counted for Ranking.
5. In the event of the S.C, S.T, PH, and BC candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for the selection in the competitive examination conducted by the Commission, their selection shall be considered on the basis of Rank with reference to their performance in the Written and Oral competitive examination.
6. Hall Tickets for admission to the Written Examination (Screening Test and Main) will be hosted in the Commission’s website apspsc.gov.in. The Candidates have to download the same. There is no need to submit separate application for this purpose.
After Written (Conventional Type) Examination, eligible candidates will be called for Interview at the ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies duly following the special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 and 22(A) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules.