Organisation : CSIR – Central Road Research Institute CRRI
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Hindi Translator Examination 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination of Junior Hindi Translator : 01.10.2016
Related : CSIR HRDG Download e-Admit Card 2016 Assistant Grade III : www.admitcard.net.in/5595.html
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES :
FOUND LATER ON THAT YOU DO NOT FULFILL ANY OF THE CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY YOUR CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED AND NO APPEAL AGAINST SUCH CANCELLATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED. YOU ARE, THEREFORE, ADVISED TO CHECK CAREFULLY AND SATISFY YOURSELF THAT YOU FULFILL ALL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY.
1. Candidate must take the examination only at the venue specified in the Admit Card. Failure to do so will deprive the candidate of claim to any consideration, whatsoever.
2. No candidate would be allowed in the examination hall after commencement of the examination i.e. 10:00 am for Paper -I and 02:00 pm for Paper -II. Attendance in both papers is mandatory.
3. All the candidates are required to sit for the entire duration of examination. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before conclusion of the examination.
4. Candidate should not tear off any leaf from his/her Answer Sheet.
5. Any paper, Cellular phone, Digital diary, Calculator or any other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
6. Before leaving the examination hall, candidate must hand over his/her Answer Sheet to the Invigilator, failing which candidature will be liable to be cancelled and Police report will be lodged.
7. Any candidate found to be using unfair means of any nature shall be liable to be disqualified from the examination. Candidates should also note that any indiscipline on their part in the examination hall or venue of examination will lead to their disqualification.
8. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without E-admit card and valid photo Identity Proof i.e. PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Pass Port alongwith a photocopy of the same. No other ID proof shall be acceptable for appearing in the examination.
9. Smoking or taking tea/eatables in examination hall is strictly prohibited.