Organisation : Department of Port, Shipping & Aviation, Kavaratti, Lakshadweep Administration
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Equipment Mechanic 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Hall Ticket :
Date of Examination : 27/09/2016
Time of Examination : 2.30 Pm to 4 PM
Related : Lakshadweep Administration Hall Ticket UDC, LDC, Steno, VEO, MSE : www.admitcard.net.in/4083.html
LBS Centre for Science & Technology,
Regional Unit, HMT Junction, NAD Road,
Kalamassery, 683104, Ernakulam
Important Instruction :
** Candidates who do not produce the original of a photo affixed identify proof will not be admitted for the test.
** The candidate must take the printout of both the pages of hall ticket -(Front page and instruction)
1. Admission to the Test is purely provisional and will not confer any claim unless the conditions in the Notification are satisfied.
2. The Written Test is of 90 Minutes duration having 90 Objective type questions (OMR valuation), as per the qualification prescribed for the post in the Notification.
50 % questions from Degree in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Computer Engineering
50 % questions from General Knowledge
3. The candidate should report at the venue of the Test with this Admission Ticket half an hour before the commencement of the Test for verification of identity. No candidate will be admitted for the Test without producing the Admission Ticket.
The candidate shall produce a photo affixed Identity Proof such as Driving licence/Voters ID/Passport College/School/University ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card, in original, to prove his/her identity.
4. The candidate should affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the Admission Ticket and sign on the photograph in the presence of the invigilator. Candidate who comes without affixing the photograph will not be admitted for the test.
5. No candidate will be admitted to the examination hall after the commencement of the Test. The candidate must remain in his/her seat till the answer sheets are collected by the invigilator at the end of the Test. The candidates will not be permitted to leave the hall until the Test is over.
6. Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript, paper or any electronic equipment such as calculator, mobile phone, wireless set, etc. and from communicating with any person inside or outside the examination hall.
Copying or other unfair practice bythe candidate is prohibited. Violation of this instruction may entail suspension of the candidate from the Test.
7. Write your Roll Number on the OMR Answer Sheet exactly as given in the Admission Ticket only at the space provided for the purpose.
8. When the candidate receives the question booklet, he/she shall fill in the required details and darken the appropriate bubbles provided in the left side of the OMR Answer Sheet (Basic Data Part) before answering the questions.
9. The OMR Answer Sheet and the Admission Ticket should be surrendered to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
The candidate should retain the ‘candidate’s copy’ of the OMR answer sheet obtained from the invigilator, the counterfoil of the Admission Ticket and the question booklet with him/her. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria notified shall not appear for the test.