Organisation : Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd.
Announcement : Download Call Letter
Designation : Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Call Letter :
Call Letter of Written Test for the post of Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr.Asst) to be held on 18th September, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. at various examination center at Surat.
Related : DGVCL Download Call Letter 2014 Junior Engineer : www.admitcard.net.in/966.html
They have to follow the bellow mentioned instructions:
(1) The written test shall comprise objective questions (MCQ) of 100 Marks – tentatively comprise of mathematical ability- Higher Secondary General stream level-25%, English language-25%, Computer knowledge-30%, General knowledge-20%.
The Written Exam Paper will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each, with choice of answer options as (A), (B), (C) or (D) and candidate has to answer in OMR Sheet. Language for paper will be Gujarati and English. There is no negative marking.
(2) The information about call letter was already sent through SMS to eligible candidates on their mobile number given by them in application.
(3) To download the call letter, visit our website dgvcl.com what is new? in advertisement and follow the instruction given in it.
(4) Entry to the examination hall will not be allowed without call letter. You shall carry out two copies of call letter with your signature as well as valid I.D. proof issued by any Government Department with you.
(5) Candidate should report at examination centre at 10.30 am without fail.
(6) Candidates are requested to attend the Written Test only on fulfill all the conditions / criteria narrated in the advertisement. Please note that even if it is found subsequently that candidates have not met the requisite criteria as per advertisement issued, their consideration in merit list/selection/appointment shall be cancelled.
(7) Carrying of Electronic Device / Mobile Calculation / Cell Phone / Pager / Log / Tablets / Trigonometric and Slide rule inside the Exam. Centre is prohibited.
(8) Appearing in the above Written test shall not confer upon you any right for the final selection or appointment
(9) The OMR Answer Sheet will be evaluated computerized, discrepancy if any compared with manual assessment will not be considered. The computerized evaluation will only be considered.