PGCIL Download Admit Card 2016 Diploma Trainee, Technician : POWERGRID Western Region-II
Organisation : PGCIL Power Grid Corporation of India Limited POWERGRID (Western Region-II)
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Communication) , Chemist ,Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)
Reference Number : Advertisement No. WR-II/2016/01
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://220.127.116.11/PGCILWRTSII2016/Pages/Index.aspx
Home Page : powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/User/ContentPage.aspx?PId=166&LangID=English
Download Admit Card :
Availability of Admit Card Online 01.09.2016
Date of Written Test 18.09.2016
Related : POWERGRID Download Admit Card 2016 Diploma Trainee : www.admitcard.net.in/5821.html
i) Enter Registration No.
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Click on Login Button
GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR WRITTEN TEST :
A. Written Test :
1. The written test is of objective type in 2 parts viz Part-I and Part-II consisting of 170 questions to be answered in 120 minutes.
Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test of 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline
Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test for Diploma Trainee(Electrical /Civil/Electronic & Communication ) General Aptitude Test for Chemist, Junior Technician Trainee(Electrical) with 50 questions on Vocabulary, Verbal Comprehension , quantitative aptitude , reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables , numerical ability etc.
2. Both part-I & II are compulsory and short listing for next stage is based on performance in both the parts as detailed below. All questions are compulsory and carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
Diploma Trainee (Electrical /Civil /Electronics and Communication) – To qualify against Unreserved Vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks each in Part I and II separately.
For Reserved vacancies (i.e. OBC (NCL), SC, ST) ,the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in each Part I and II separately.
Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) / Chemist – To qualify candidates have to score minimum aggregate of 40% marks (Part I & II combined) in case of Unreserved vacancies and minimum aggregate of 30% marks (Part I & II combined) for reserved vacancies (i.e. OBC (NCL), SC, ST).
B. General Guidelines:
1. At test venue, you must occupy, the seat allotted against your roll no. Inter-changing seats, creating disturbance in the hall, exchanging notes, consulting/talking to each other etc. will result in summarily dismissal from the examination hall, non evaluation of answer sheet and other disciplinary proceedings.
2. The examination hall will be kept open from 9.30 A.M. No candidate will be admitted to the test after 10.00 A.M. Similarly no one will be allowed to leave the examination hall before 11.00 A.M and between 11.45 A.M and 12.00 Noon.
3. Before commencement of the test, fill up the information in the OMR/Answer Sheet.
4. Ensure that your signature, signature of POWERGRID Coordinator and Invigilator are put on both the OMR/ Answer Sheet and Admit card. Without these the answer-sheet will be treated as invalid.
5. Answer-sheet, Admit Card and Test booklet will have to be returned to the Invigilator.
C. How to Answer:
1. For answering questions, and information on Answer sheet, use a Blue/ Black ball point pen only. For filling up other information on Answer Sheet, use a ball point pen. The questions in Test booklet shall be in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi .
2. Marks should be dark and completely fill the bubble so that letter/number inside the bubble is not visible.
3. Darken only ONE bubble for each question as shown in the example below. If you darken more than one option, you answer shall be treated wrong.
4. Make marks only in the spaces provided. Please do not make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet.
5. Rough work must not be done on the Answer Sheet. Use your test booklet for this purpose.
6. Mark your answer only in the appropriate spaces against the number corresponding to the question you are answering.
The answer once marked by you in space provided in the Answer Sheet cannot be changed again.