Organisation : TNEB Tamilnadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Junior Assistant /Accounts, Steno-Typist 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall ticket here : http://tangedcodirectrecruitment.in/hallticket.php
Home Page : https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
Download Hall Ticket :
Downloading of Hall tickets for Competitive Written Examinations for the posts of Junior Assistant /Accounts ,Tester Chemical ,Field Assistant (Trainee) ,Steno-Typist ,Junior Assistant/Administration ,Technical Assistant / Electrical ,Technical Assistant / Mechanical to be held on 27.08.2016 and 28.08.2016
Related : TANGEDCO Hall Ticket 2016 Typist, Junior Auditor, Draughtsman : www.admitcard.net.in/5570.html
The candidates applied for the Competitive Written Examinations for the Direct Recruitment in Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation as per the Schedule given below can download the Hall Tickets in the website tangedcodirectrecruitment.in for the following posts.
GENERAL ENGLISH :
1. Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
2. Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
3. Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
4. Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
5. Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
6. Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
7. Select the correct Question Tag
8. Select the correct Tense
9. Select the correct Voice
10. Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle)
11. Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and Object.) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
12. Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb)
14. Select the correct sentence
15. Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
16. Select the correct Plural forms
17. Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
18. Identify the correct Degree.
19. Form a new word by blending the words.
20. Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS :
Conversion of information to data-Collection, compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams-Parametric representation of data-Analytical interpretation of data -Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor(HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple interest- Compound interest-Area-Volume-Time and Work – Logical Reasoning-Puzzles- Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning-Number Series.