Organisation : SSC Karnataka Kerala Region
Announcement : Download Admission Certificate
Designation : Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2016 (Tier I)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Admission Certificate here : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/sschallticket/default.aspx
Home Page : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
Download Admission Certificate :
To download the Admission Certificates for Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2016 (Tier I)scheduled to be held on 27th August, 2016 to 4th September, 2016.
Related : SSCKKR Admission Certificate 2015 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam : www.admitcard.net.in/3433.html
i) Please enter your 10 digit Roll Number
ii) Please enter your Date of Birth
iii) Click on “Search” Button
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES :
1. Candidates should, in addition to their Admit Card, bring
a) two copies of their latest colored photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
b) at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc)
c) photocopy of identity proof mentioned at (b) above.
If a candidate fails to bring the above documents, he/she would not be admitted in the examination venue and his/her candidature could be cancelled.
2. Prohibited items, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years.
3. Candidates are advised not to bring the prohibited items mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
4. Pen/pencil and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination room. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to candidates.
5. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance.
6. The candidates are advised to avoid talking to other candidates or indulging in any unfair means.
7. CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT APPEAR IN CGLE-2016, TIER-I MORE THAN ONCE OR ELSE THEY WOULD RUN THE RISK OF THEIR CANDIDATURE NOT ONLY BEING CANCELLED BUT ALSO OF THEIR BEING DEBARRED FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.
In case the candidate has submitted the application more than one complete application, it is the responsibility of the candidate to appear at the examination only against the last accepted application.
8. Candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If at
any stage it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
9. Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the Admission Certificate.
10. The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will ONLY be allowed:
i) between 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM for the first session,
ii) between 11.45 AM – 12.45 PM for the second session and
iii) between 2.45PM – 3.45 PM for the third session.
Note – Candidates reaching the venue after entry closing time shall not be allowed to enter the examination venue.
11. Candidates shall have to undergo the process of FRISKING and ensure that their BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION is completed before they enter the examination lab. Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the examination venue once their Biometric registration is completed.
12. CANDIDATES MUST STRICTLY ABIDE BY THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE EXAM FUNCTIONARIES (CENTRE SUPERVISOR / INVIGILATOR, ETC).
13. The candidates should ensure that they provide clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI), Certification Statement in their running handwriting and signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate.
14. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination for any reason without permission from the exam functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries, he/she shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and shall be debarred from the examination.
15. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.