malda.gov.in MGNREGS Admit Card 2016 Technical, Computer Assistant : Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme West Bengal
Organisation : MGNREGS,Malda Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme West Bengal
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant, Computer Assistant 2016
Reference Number : Memo No:747/1-4(A)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here :
Technical Assistant : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/5956-TA.pdf
Programme Assistant : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/5956-PA.pdf
Computer Assistant : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/5956-CA.pdf
Home Page : https://www.malda.gov.in/
Admit Card :
Name of the Post : Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant, Computer Assistant
Date of Exam : 21/08/2016
Related : Treasuries Malda District Admit Card Data Entry Operator : www.admitcard.net.in/1812.html
Instruction for Candidates:
1. Duly self attested photograph should be affixed at the earmarked space in such a way that some portion of the signature should be on photograph and some portion on the body of the Admit Card
2. The examination will commence from 02:00 PM and duration of Written Test is 1½ (One and half) hours and the candidate will be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall by 01:30 PM.
3. No candidate will be permitted to enter into the Examination Hall after 02:30 PM, also no candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before 03:30 PM.
4. He will bring his own pen (Blue/Black) for examination.
5. No Mobile phone/Calculator will be allowed in the Examination Hall.
6. Answer-Book will be supplied to the candidate at the Examination Hall and Extra sheet will also be supplied as per requirement.
7. The candidate shall write his Name, Roll No. at the top sheet of the Answer Book.
8. Name / Roll No of the Candidate or any other remarkable sign / mark should not be written / given at any other place other than the top sheet, otherwise Answer script will be liable to be cancelled.
9. The candidature of a candidate may be terminated at any time if it is found during any stage that the qualifications/other criteria furnished by him makes him ineligible for appointment to the post applied. Appropriate legal action will be taken against candidate for submission of false/fabricated data (if any).
10. Candidates must bring this Card at the Examination Centre.
11. Candidate must also bring any Photo ID Proof in original.