Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Stenographer Grade-IV & Routine Grade Clerk 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Examination Date : 5th, 6th & 7th Aug 2016
Related : UPSSSC Admit Card 2016 Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination : www.admitcard.net.in/5635.html
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION :
1. Please bring your Admit card in original with one recent passport size color photograph firmly pasted on it (similar to uploaded photograph).
NOTE: You have to appear for the Computer Based Test (CBT) at your own expense on the date, time and Venue indicated.
2. Valid Photo Identity Proof : PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Aadhar card with a photograph in original.
** Candidate without Photo ID proof will not be permitted to appear for the examination. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
NOTE: The photo identity proof must contain the same name as it appears on the call letter.
** Ration Card & E-Aadhar card will NOT be accepted as valid id proof.
** If the name has been changed after submission of Application Form due to events such as marriage, you must show any of the relevant documents mentioned : Relevant Documents : MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, DIVORCE DECREE, LEGAL NAME CHANGE DOCUMENT.
** In case of any discrepancy in identity i.e. mismatch in name, photograph and signature, the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the examination.
3. Biometric Registration is compulsory of every candidate before online Examination.
NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION WITHOUT BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION.
4. PHYSICALLY DISABLED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE VALID DISABILITY CERTIFICATE IN ORIGINAL OR A PHOTOCOPY.
5. You must bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen etc. with you. Rough sheets will be provided at Test Center.
6. You are advised to report to the examination venue at the time mentioned on the Admit card.
NOTE: Candidate will not be allowed to Enter Examination venue after Gate Closure time.
7. Examination will be conducted online (CBT Mode). Candidates must enter their Roll No, Pin No. as mentioned on the Admit Card and Password as announced by Invigilator to login 5 mins before the Exam Start time to read the Assessment related instructions. Please ensure that your photo and Roll No. which will subsequently appear on the screen are correct.
8. Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, cell phones and ring with built in calculator/memory, digital diary etc. or any other electronic gadgets or recording devices are not permitted in this examination area.
Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct during the examination, including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified.
9. The candidate should be vigilant in the examination. Any Request for change of Test center/venue will not be entertained.
10. A specific computer node no. will be allotted to every candidate and the list of the same will be displayed at the door of the respective labs.
11. No Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till full examination time is over.