|You can now ask your questions about this admit card. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : High Court of Karnataka
Announcement : Download Admission Ticket
Designation : District Judge
Reference No : Notification No.GOB(I) 40/2016
Download Admission Ticket here : http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/distJudges.asp
Home Page : http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
Download Admission Ticket :
Downloading Admission Ticket for preliminary examination for the post of District Judge held on on August 13, 2016.
Related : High Court of Karnataka Admission Card 2016 CJRC Civil Judge : www.admitcard.net.in/5084.html
i) Enter Application No. (16 Characters)
ii) Enter Date of birth
iii) Click on “Generate” Button
As directed, the Candidates eligible to appear for Preliminary Examination for Direct Recruitment of 49 posts of District Judges in pursuance of the High Court Notification No.GOB(I) 40/2016 dated 15.06.2016 and Corrigendum dated 20.06.2016, scheduled to be conducted on August 13, 2016 between 2.00 P.M. and 4.00 P.M. at Bengaluru are hereby informed that the Admission Tickets showing the Centre of Examination have been uploaded along with the instructions to the candidates on the High Court Official Website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp The eligible candidates to download their Admission Tickets and follow the instructions contained therein.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
1. Candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall ONLY on production of the Admission Ticket.
2. Candidates will not be allowed to carry Electronic Equipments, Pagers, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Markers, White Fluid, Calculator, Wireless sets etc. into the Examination Hall.
3. Candidates are required to occupy their respective seats in the Examination Hall immediately after the First bell i.e., by 2.00 p.m.
4. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the second bell i.e., after 2.20 p.m.
5. Candidates should enter only their name in English in the space provided on the top portion of the OMR Answer Sheet after First bell i.e., at 2.00 p.m.
6. Candidates should also carefully enter their Register Number and Examination Centre Code and shade the respective circles in the space provided on the OMR Answer Sheet after first bell.
7. Candidates should enter the serial number of the Question Booklet given to them in the space provided on the top portion of the OMR Answer Sheet only after 2.30 p.m.
8. Candidates should also carefully enter the Question Booklet Version Code and shade the respective circles on the top portion of the OMR Answer Sheet only after 2.30 p.m.
9. Candidates should affix their Signature on the bottom portion of the OMR Answer Sheet.
10. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the last bell i.e., till 4.00 p.m.
11. Candidates are strictly advised to preserve this ‘Admission Ticket’ carefully and should compulsorily produce the same during Main Examination if qualified.
12. The decision of the District Judges Recruitment Committee shall be final in all respects.