sscer.org Download Admit Card 2016 Stenographer Grade C & D Examination : SSC Eastern Region
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region (SSCER)
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://sscer.org/
Home Page : http://sscer.org/
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 31.07.2016
Related : SSC Northern Region Admit Card 2016 Stenographer Grade C&D Exam : www.admitcard.net.in/5783.html
i) Enter Candidate’s Name (as per form)
ii) Enter Date of Birth [DD/MM/YYYY](as per form)
iii) Enter Registration ID / Roll No. *(Registration ID as per online Registration form)
iv) Enter Sum of two Numbers (SPAM CHECK)
v) Click on “Know Your Roll No” Button
General Instructions For The Candidates :
1. The Candidates should, in addition to their Admit Card, also bring two copies of their latest coloured photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm) and at least one photo bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL (Aadhar Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, etc) along with its photocopy, failing which, they would not be admitted in the examination venue and their candidature would be cancelled .
2. Prohibited items, such as watches, books, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, blue tooth devices, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are strictly not allowed in the examination venue.
If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings may be initiated against him/her. He/she would also be debarred from appearing in the future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years.
3. The candidature of the candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If it is found at a later stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature would be cancelled.
4. The candidates who have submitted more than one Application Form and who have received more than one Admission Certificate are directed to appear only on one Admission Certificate and to surrender the other Admission Certificate/s to the Invigilator, failing which the candidature of such candidates would be cancelled and they would be debarred from appearing in the future examinations of the Commission.
5. The Candidates will be admitted in the exam only at the venues specified in the Admission Certificates.
6. The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will only be allowed between 8.30 AM -9.30 AM for the forenoon session and between 12.30 PM – 1.30 PM for the afternoon session. No candidate shall be allowed entry after 9.30 AM and 1.30 PM for forenoon and afternoon session respectively.
7. The candidates will have to go through the process of frisking before they are allowed entry into the examination room.
8. The candidates must abide by the instructions given by the exam functionaries (Centre Supervisor/ Invigilator etc.).
9. If any candidate is found obstructing the work of the exam functionaries or creating disturbances at the exam venue, his/her candidature would be summarily cancelled.
10. The candidates should ensure that they provide clear & fully legible impression of their LTI , Certification Statement in their running handwriting and signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate. These are used for identity verification of the candidates.
11. The candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination venue till the examination is over.
12. The candidates are advised to report to the concerned Regional office/ Commission, in case they notice any irregularity during conduct of examination. The identity of such candidates will be kept confidential, if so needed.
13. In case of any doubt or any clarification, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission personally or through the helpline numbers / e-mail.
Any type of Electronic Gadgets or Reading material are strictly prohibited in Exam Hall