Organisation : CRPF Central Reserve Police Force
Announcement : Download Admit Card PST/Scrutiny of Documents
Designation : Head Constable (Ministerial) – 2015-16
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://crpfindia.com/AdmitCard_PST_DOC_HCMIN_201516/CheckRoll.aspx
Home Page : http://crpfindia.com/
Download Admit Card :
ADMIT CARD FOR PST/SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) – 2015-16
CANDIDATES MUST BRING AADHAAR CARD AT THE TIME OF PST/SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS.
Related : CRPF Download Admit Card Paramedical Staff 2015 : www.admitcard.net.in/5452.html
IN CASE, THEY DO NOT PRODUCE AADHAAR CARD SAME MUST BE SUBMITTED IN NEXT STAGE FAILING WHICH THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED.
DEAR CANDIDATES PLEASE DO NOT MULTIPLE DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMIT CARD. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE DOWNLOAD OF DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD, CRPF MAY BLOCK YOU FROM DOWNLOADING ADMIT CARD, FURTHER.
Important instruction to the candidates :
1. Call letter to appear for the PST/Scrutiny of documents is purely PROVISIONAL. Later at any stage if it is found that you do not fulfills any of the eligibility conditions, your candidature shall liable to be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Hence you are advised to ensure that you are fulfilling all the eligibility conditions given in the recruitment advertisement.
2. Candidate will be permitted to appear at Recruitment centre as shown in their admit card and not at any other centre. As such ensure bringing admit card for the PST/Scrutiny of documents.
3. Candidates should bring any one of the original evidence viz. Driving license, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, I/card issued by school & college duly affixed his/her photograph for identity otherwise he/she will not be allowed to enter the Recruitment centre.
4. Left thumb impression of the candidates will be taken during PST/Scrutiny of documents. Therefore candidates should ensure to keep their left thumb in proper (neat & clean) position.
5. No fare for journey is admissible for appearing in the PST/Scrutiny of documents. As such candidate may arrange for boarding/lodging at his own .
6. The candidates must keep this admit card with them till declaration of final result. However they are liable to show the admit card while entering the Recruitment centre for the PST/Scrutiny of documents and on asking by the board or any other officer conducting Recruitment.
7. Recruitment centres shall not be responsible for any incident/accident occurred during PST/Scrutiny of documents. Therefore, no claim for any compensation for same shall be entertained.
8. Candidate reporting for the PST/Scrutiny of documents are advise to ensure that they are fully eligible and fulfils all prescribed physical standards as published in Employment News for week ending 09/04/2016 to 15/04/2016.
9. There will be PST/Scrutiny of documents for the ex-servicemen and their physical measurement will be recorded, however they will not be eliminated on the ground of measurement.
10. Candidates qualifying in PST/Scrutiny of documents will be called for second phase of recruitment process i.e. written examination. Selected candidates will have to download their admit card for written examination from website “ crpfindia.com “.
11. Candidates are advise to visit website “crpfindia.com” regularly to download their admit card and check status of result.