Organisation : Lala Lajpat Rai University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Animal Attendant
Reference Number : Advt. No. 2/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://www.luvas.edu.in/written-examination-for-the-post-of-animal-attendantsadvt-no-22015.html
Home Page : http://www.luvas.edu.in/
Admit Card :
It is for general information of the candidates who have submitted online applications in response to Advt. No. 2/2015 published by LUVAS, Hisar that the written examination for recruitment to the post of Animal Attendants will be held on 17.07.2016.
Related : LUVAS Admit Card 2014 Clerk : www.admitcard.net.in/304.html
Time schedule of the Written Test will be 10.30 am to 12.30 pm. First 30 minutes will be allotted for completion of pre-test formalities. The written exam will be of Matric standard consisting of 88 questions of 88 marks from the following subjects which will be solved in 90 minutes (11.00 am to 12.30 pm):-
Animal Science 18
General Knowledge 18
Total Marks 88
Information regarding examination centres will be mentioned in the Admit Cards which can be downloaded by the candidates from the university website luvas.edu.in or luvasrecruitment.com from 08.07.2016 onwards. The candidates will be short listed on the basis of marks obtained by them in the written test.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/ Animals handling. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Examination Centre without the attested admit cards. In case of any difficulty in downloading his/her admit card etc., the candidate(s) can contact at telephone numbers 0124-3954745, 01662-256108.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES :
1. Candidate must bring legibly printed Admit Card with recent coloured photo pasted on it at the appropriate space, duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one identity proof with photo like Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc. at the Examination Centre failing which candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre.
2. The Admit Card is provisional and subject to fulfilment of advertised eligibility conditions on the cut-off date. The candidate should ensure that he/she possesses the requisite qualifications and age etc. and fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the said post as per advertisement on the cut-off date.
In case, at any stage, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the essential eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be immediately cancelled without assigning any reason or notice besides taking such other action as deemed appropriate by the University. No claim/compensation shall be admissible in this regard.
3. Candidate should enter the examination centre at 10.00 A.M. to enable frisking by security staff and to enable the invigilator to check the admit card. In any case, no entry will be allowed after 10.30 A.M.
4. Candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination centre before the end of examination.
5. Pre-examination formalities (like attendance-cum-thumb impression, photography etc.) of the candidates are to be completed from 10.30 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
6. The main examination will start at 11.00 A.M. and will end at 12.30 P.M.
7. Eighty eight questions are to be solved in 90 minutes.
8. There is no negative marking.