Organisation : Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.
Announcement : Download e-Hall Ticket
Designation : CCC Examination – 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download e-Hall Ticket :
e – HALL TICKET (CCC EXAMINATION – 2016) (South Gujarat Region only for Bharuch, Dang, Tapi, Surat, Valsad, Navsari district)
Related : HNBUMU Download Admit Card 2016 ANM/GNM Nursing Exam : www.admitcard.net.in/5678.html
Exam Date : [Phase – 1] 27th June, 2016 to 16th July, 2016
CCC Examination Instruction :
1. The Language of the Question Paper of Theory Examination shall be English and Gujarati.
2. Theory Exam time is 1 hour and Practical Exam time is 1.5 Hours.
3. Passing Marks of Theory and Practical Examination is 50%. No negative marking in Theory and Practical Examination.
4. At the time of appearing for Examination, the Candidate shall have to produce Hall Ticket and Identity proof i.e. Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India / PAN Card / valid Driving Licence / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Identity Card issued by a recognized Institution, in Original & one photocopy, along with the Hall Ticket.
5. Exam Center are under constant CCTV Surveillance.
6. Late Entry in Examination Hall is not permitted. Exam Batch can’t be changed.
7. A Candidate who is not available in the exam time will be consider as “Absent” and they have to register again for CCC Examination.
8. The candidates shall have to appear at their own expense (to-and-fro) for the Examination, at the place and time.
9. Candidates should have his/her own Registered Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire examination process, not in examination hall. All the communication related to examination will be informed in registered mobile number.
10. Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Calculators, Blue Tooth Devices, other Electronic Gadgets or any other material, are strictly prohibited not only in the ‘Examination Hall’, but please note that entry in the ‘Examination Centre’ itself, shall not be permitted to those Candidates, found in possession of such ‘electronic gadgets’ / material. No arrangement for safe keeping, will be arranged, which may kindly be noted.
11. A candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones etc., tampering with Question Paper / Examination Material, influencing any Official, concerned with the Examination Process, will be debarred from appearing, for that Examination or for any number of years, as may be decided by the Authority.
12. The decision of the GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY in respect of all matters pertaining to this examination would be final and binding on all Candidates.