Organisation : Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Examination : KGTE Kerala Government Technical Examination K.G.T EXAMINATION JUNE 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Hall Ticket :
i) Enter Application Id
ii) Enter Phone Number
iii) Enter Date Of Birth(dd/mm/yyyy)
iv) Click on Login Button
Related : Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan KGTE 2015 Download Hall Ticket : www.admitcard.net.in/1023.html
CONTACT NUMBER : 0471-2546832 0471-2546827
K.G.T EXAMINATIONS IN TAILORING EMBROIDERY AND NEEDLE WORK
(FOR BOTH LOWER AND HIGHER)
Subject |Duration of the Examination |Maximum marks of Subject |Minimum marks of the subject for pass
Theory 3 hrs 100 40
Embroidery 4 hrs 50 20
Needle Work 4 hrs 50 20
Total 250 100
1. The Examinations will be conducted by the Controller of Technical Examinations, Trivandrum 40 at the end of every academic year. There will be lower and higher examinations every year.
2. There will be no supplementary examination
3. The minimum qualification for admission to the K.G.T.E Tailoring Course (Lower) is a pass in VII Standard.
4. Candidates for the K.G.T Tailoring, Embroidery and Needle work examination (Lower) conducted at the end of the I st year must have the minimum qualification noted in (3) above and must have completed the prescribed one year course of study for the K.G.T.E Tailoring, Embroidery and Needle work (Lower) in a Government T.G.M.T Centre/Tailoring Training Centre, Tailoring Trade School or in a private industrial school recognized by Government of Kerala. Candidates for K.G.T.E Higher Examination must have completed the prescribed one year course of study for K.G.T.E Tailoring, Embroidery and Needle work (Higher) in any of the above mentioned institutions.
5. A candidate will be allowed to register for the K.G.T (Higher) Examination only if she had registered for the K.G.T (Lower) Examination previously.
6. A candidate may however appear for the Lower and Higher Examinations simultaneously. But the results of the Higher Examinations will be with held unless the candidate passes the lower Examination.
7. A candidate securing 40% marks in a subject (theory or practical) will be declared to have passed in that subject.
8. A candidate who passed all the subjects is to sitting will be declared to have passed the whole examination. Those who get 60% or more aggregate marks in one sitting will be placed in the I st class.
9. A candidate who fails in any theory or practical subject should re-appear for the whole examination in subsequent appearance. Piece-meal appearance will not allowed.
10. A candidate will be allowed to appear for examination (either Lower or Higher) only for 3 chances.
11. Separate certificates will be issued for the Lower and Higher Examinations.
12. These regulations will be applicable only for the new curriculum.