Organisation : Central University of Himachal Pradesh CUHP
Announcement : Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Designation : UG/PG Admission Entrance Test 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket :
Notice for Intimation regarding Uploading of Online Admit Cards/Hall Tickets for Entrance Test 2016
Related : Allahabad University PGAT 2016 Download Admit Card : www.admitcard.net.in/5580.html
This is for the information of all candidates that the Admit Cards/Hall Tickets for Entrance Test 2016 will be uploaded on the Admissions Site of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh on the 15th June 2016 at 2 PM. The candidates can download/print the Admit Cards/Hall Tickets thereafter.
The information will also be sent through SMS at the Mobile No. mentioned in application form.
Selection Criteria For Admissions
UG Programmes :
All applicants seeking admission to UG Programmes of Study shall be admitted on the basis of merit in 10+2 or equivalent examination. [For admission to BA (Sanskrit Honours) 10% weightage will be given to candidates who have passed Prak Shastri Part II or Visharad.]
PG Programmes :
1. All applicants seeking admission to a PG Programme of Study shall be required to appear in single common entrance examination i.e. FEAT (Further Education Admission Test).
2. Admission to various PG Programmes of Study shall be made on merit of the composite score to be determined on the basis of score obtained in FEAT and marks obtained in Matric, 10+2 and UG examination
RD (MPhil/PhD) Programmes :
Admission to RD Programmes (i.e. MPhil/PhD) shall be made as specified below:
1. First of all the vacant seats for M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes of Study in various disciplines shall be filled on basis of merit of Composite score which shall be calculated as under:
i) Academic score : 40% (25% of percentage of marks obtained in PG examination plus 15% of percentage of marks obtained in UG examination)
ii) Research qualification : 40%
40 marks for JRF (Based on written test conducted by UGC, CSIR, ICAR or any other agency recognised by UGC) OR
30 marks for NET/SET/SLET OR
20 marks for M.Phil. (As per Regulations 2009) with minimum 60% marks
iii) Personal Interview : 20%
2. For shortlisting the candidates for Personal interview, a merit list shall be prepared on basis of Academic score and Research qualification as described above. 10 candidates against one vacant seat shall be called on merit for personal interview.
3. At the time of personal interview the candidate shall have to submit a research proposal of his/her choice in approximately 1500 words. A candidate shall only be interviewed if he/she has submitted a research proposal.
4. In case the seats for RD Programmes of Study in various disciplines remain unfilled after following the procedure mentioned above, the vacant seats shall be filled on basis of merit of composite score calculated as under:
i) 40% (25% of percentage of marks obtained in PG examination plus 15% of percentage of marks obtained in UG examination)
ii) Entrance Test (TREAT) : 40% ( 15 marks for Domain knowledge, 15 marks for Research Aptitude and 10 marks for writing skills )
iii) Personal Interview : 20%