Organisation : DHE Maharashtra Directorate of Higher Education
Announcement : Download Call Letter / Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : MAH-M.Ed CET 2016 Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Hall Ticket :
Commencement of Call letter 02-06-16
Closure of Call letter 11-06-16
Related : CDLU Download Admit Card 2016 B.Ed Examination : www.admitcard.net.in/5491.html
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD
ROLL NO. & PASSWORD
REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
ROLL NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
at the required places to download the Call Letter.
MAH-M.Ed. CET2016 shall be conducted only in the On-Line Mode in Multiple Sessions, if required. MAH-M.Ed. CET2016 will be conducted on Saturday the 11th June 2016.
Candidates shall have to appear for the On-Line CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at the allotted Venues and Centres in Maharashtra. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Test in other than the allotted session, centre and venue.
The On Line CET is comprising of one paper containing following areas :
1 Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology 20 1 20
2 Educational Psychology 20 1 20
3 Educational Evaluation and Statistics 20 1 20
4 Educational Administration and Management 20 1 20
5 Information and Communication Technology and Research Methodology 20 1 20
Total 100 100
** The questions will be objective Multiple Choice Questions with Four options.
** There is no Negative marking.
** The time allotted is One Hour and Thirty Minutes.
** Medium of Test will be English and Marathi.
Test Centers for CET :
1. MAH-M.Ed. CET 2016 will be conducted On-Line in the selected cities in Maharashtra. The cities in which MAH-M.Ed. CET 2016 will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET.
2. Each Centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that Centre.
3. A candidate appearing for CET shall be give his/her preference for the Centre, however, the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the entre and venue.
4. The examination will be conducted on-line at venues given in the respective Hall ticket.
5. No request for change of Centre/Venue/Date/ Session for the Examination shall be entertained.
6. Competent authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and /or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc.
7. Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted.
8. Candidate will appear for the examinations at the Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
9. Choice of Centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
10. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of the candidates is more than the capacity available for online examination for a Centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.