Organisation : UIICL United India Insurance Co. Ltd
Announcement : Download Online Exam Call Letter
Designation : Administrative Officer (Scale-I) (Generalist & Specialist)-2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Call Letter here : ibps.sifyitest.com/uiiclraomay16/cloea_may16/login.php?appid=eedcad756d9dba584d8e0e7c9413a7e8
Home Page : https://www.uiic.co.in/
Download Call Letter :
Commencement of Call letter 02-06-16
Closure of Call letter 12-06-16
Related : GIC Download Call Letter Scale I Officer : www.admitcard.net.in/5253.html
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD
ROLL NO. & PASSWORD
REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
ROLL NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
at the required places to download the Call Letter.
1. The examination will be conducted online. You will be required to enter Login ID and Password to enter the On-Line exam site. Please ensure that your Name and other details which will subsequently appear on the screen are correct.
2. You are required to bring this call letter along with photo affixed thereon and currently valid photo identity proof in original and photocopy of the photo identity proof. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
3. A handout giving information about the type of examination is available on the website of the UNITED INDIA INSURANCE CO. LTD. Please download the handout and study it carefully.
4. Candidates should put their Left Thumb Impression clearly and sign in the respective space provided on the call-letter in the presence of the invigilator.
5. You must bring a ball point pen (Blue/Black) with you.
6. You are called for the on-line examination without verifying your personal details viz age, qualification etc. with your certificates. Before appearing for the on-line examination, you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria stipulated by the Company in all respects.
However, UIICL will take up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. Age, Educational qualification, experience, category etc. with reference to original documents only at the time of interview on the basis of their performance in the online examination.
7. Candidates will have to appear for the online examination at their own cost.
8. Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled and/or the result withheld.
9. You must report at the examination venue 30 minutes before the time as printed on this call-letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to appear for the on-line examination.
10. Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, mobile phones etc. is not permitted in this examination. Candidates are advised not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of examination as safety arrangement cannot be assured.
Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing for the examination including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the examination will be disqualified. The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers.
11. Any request for change of date/session/centre/venue will not be entertained.
12. You may please note that this call-letter does not constitute an offer of employment with the Company.
13. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
14. Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearance in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
15. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated.
In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the test conducting body in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for this exam.
16. Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
17. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 45 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
18. After the Online examination of 120 minutes, a 30 minutes Descriptive Paper will be administered immediately thereafter. You will have to type your answers on the computer using keyboard.