Organisation : Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Technician, Work Assistant, UDC
Reference Number : Advt No : 01/2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Hall Ticket :
Date of Written Test : 05-06-2016 & 19-06-2016
Related : CSIR-CSIO Admit Card 2016 Assistant : www.admitcard.net.in/5437.html
Instructions to the candidates:
1. Your Roll No. as given in the Call Letter has to be indicated in the OMR/Answer sheet and for future correspondence, if any.
2. Answers have to be marked on the OMR sheet which will be supplied along with question paper. You have to darken the circles by using black/blue ball point pen.
3. Your admission to the above written test is provisional and on the basis of details furnished by you in the application. If the information furnished by you is found to be incorrect at any stage during/after recruitment, your candidature will be cancelled besides initiating action as deemed fit.
4. You have to download two copies of Call Letter from your mail, affix latest photograph and get the photos attested by a Gazetted Officer. One copy of call letter can be retained by you while the other has to be handed over to the invigilator during the course of written test. If you fail to adhere to the same, you will not be admitted to write the test.
5. You are also required to carry any of the valid photo identity proof such as aadhar card/voter identity card/passport/any other proof issued by government organizations, in original while attending the written test. You are required to handover a copy of the photo identify proof to the invigilator during the course of written test.
6. You are not permitted to carry books, reading material, Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other electronic devices / goods in to the examination hall.
7. You are required to make your own arrangement for stay in connection with the above written test.
8. You are required to be present at the venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the written test. No candidate would be permitted to enter examination hall after half an hour from the commencement of examination. Candidates are at liberty to leave the examination hall after one and a half hour from the commencement of examination.
9. No requests for postponement of written test/change of venue/time, etc. would be entertained and this Directorate is not liable for postal delay, if any.
10. Candidates alone will be allowed to enter the test centre upon production of call letter.