Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download e-Admit Card
Designation : Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016 CMSE
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/admitcard_cms_2016/
Home Page : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
e-Admit Card :
The Union Public Service Commission is conducting a Combined Medical Service Examination, 2016 on 12th June, 2016 in accordance with the rules published by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Dept. of Health) in the Gazette of India and also in Employment News on the 05.03.2016.
Related : UPSC e-Admit Card 2016 Engineering Services Examination : www.admitcard.net.in/5279.html
Computer Based CMSE :
In accordance with the Examination Rules, the written part of the Combined Medical Service Examination, 2016 on the 12th June 2016 will be in the Computer based mode. A demo module for computer based mode of this examination is available on UPSC website.
Reporting Time :
The candidates admitted to the computer based CMSE, 2016 are required report at their respective examination venue at 8.00 AM for forenoon session and at 01.00 PM for afternoon session on the day of the examination. The main entrance for the candidates will be closed at 9.15 AM for forenoon session and at 02.15 PM for afternoon session. For their own convenience, the candidates are advised to visit their respective examination venue one day before the day of examination and familiarize themselves with the itinerary.
e-Admit Cards :
The e-Admit cards of the candidates for the above examination are available on the Commission’s website (upsc.gov.in). The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination.
In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e- Admit cards, candidates are advised to carry identical photographs ( one photographs for each session) along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity card or Passport or Driving License and the printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the examination. No paper Admit Card will be issued for the examination by the Commission.
The candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-Admit Card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. In the past, cases have been noticed where some candidates have faced difficulty in accessing the server on the last day on account of server overload.
In case of any discrepancy in the e-admit card, the same may be communicated to the Commission immediately by e-mail at email@example.com to enable the Commission to take a decision in the matter.
Important Instructions :
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
2. Please read the “Instructions to candidates” which are available on UPSC’s Website upsc.gov.in.
3. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
4. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
5. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
6. Please reach the examination venue by the reporting time as indicated in the e-Admit Card.
7. No admission of candidates to the examination lab will be allowed after the Entry Gate Closing Time as indicated in the e-Admit Card.
8. You are required to record your boimetric attendance on reporting at the examination lab.
9. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. In order to familiarize themselves with the Computer Based CMS 2016 Exam, the candidates are advised to go through the demo of the computer based test available on the UPSC Website upsc.gov.in.