Organisation : Savitribai Phule Pune University
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) for Assistant Professor
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here :
Home Page : http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/
Admit Card :
Admit Card of SET Examination to be held on 29th May 2016.
Related : MAHATRANSCO Download Call Letter 2016 Assistant Engineer : www.admitcard.net.in/5337.html
ONLINE ADMIT CARD :
** Admit Cards will be provided online to all candidates 10 days prior to the date of the examination on website.
** Candidate shall enter his/her Username and password for getting printout of his/her Admit Card.
** Admit Cards will not be sent to the candidates by Post. Candidates have to download and get a printout of ADMIT CARD.
** Candidate must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as a driving license, college/university identity card, pan card etc. to the examination center on the Day of the Examination.
** If your admit card do not display image of your photograph, you have to paste the photo at appropriate place and get attested from the competent authority.
** The candidate is not allowed in the Examination Hall without the Identity Card.
** Please confirm that your name, subject, Centre, category, Physically or Visually handicapped shown in the admit card are correct. If there is any error in the admit card please contact SET office, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune on phone nos.: 020 25692527, 25601289 immediately and submit written application to SET Office otherwise SET Office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
** Candidates are also requested to contact Examination Incharge of the centre selected by them for any assistance.
Important Instructions :
1. The candidate is required to carry in addition to the admit card, identity proof such as Driving License, Election Card, Adhar Card, Passport or Pan Card etc. in absence of which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
2. If your admit card do not display image of your photograph, you have to paste the recent photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the Principal/competent authority.
3. The candidate must sign the attendance roll for both the sessions, in absence of which his/her OMR answer sheets will not be assessed.
4. Candidate should occupy his/her Seat at Examination Hall at 9.00 a.m.
5. Use only a Blue/Black Ball Point Pen to shade the circle of your answers on the OMR answer sheet for paper I, II & III. The circle should be shaded properly, as instructed in SET notification.
6. The Candidate should ensure that the test booklet code for Paper I printed on OMR Sheet is similar to that of test booklet code.
7. The Candidate should ensure that the test booklet code is written and shaded at appropriate place on the OMR Sheet for Paper II & III only.
8. No candidate shall be allowed to carry Calculator, Cellular-phone, Mobile Phone, Pager and other electronic devices in the Examination Hall/Room.
9. Please ensure the details such as your name, subject, Centre, category, Physically or Visually handicapped shown in the admit card are as per online information filled by you.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
11. Important Note for Visually Handicapped Candidates. If you are Visually Handicapped and if you require a writer, please contact your examination centre, at least 8 days in advance.
12. The candidate has to return the original OMR Sheet of Paper I & II together and Paper III to the invigilator before leaving the examination Hall/Room. However, Candidates are allowed to carry the used Test Booklets of Paper I, II & III along with carbon less copy of OMR Sheet on conclusion of examination.
13. The Candidates of Mathematical Science should return OMR Sheet for Paper I & II immediately after first Paper to the invigilator. Such candidates will get OMR for Paper II in the test booklet of Paper II of Mathematical Science.