Organisation : NBPT National Bureau Of Professional Testing
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : SREP & MSRE Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Education Program (Teacher Recruitment 2016)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Enter you URN NO in your form to download admit card, if your admit card visible.
Related : IIBF Admit Card 2016 BC/BF Examination : www.admitcard.net.in/5266.html
EXPLANATION OF VARIOUS FIELDS OF THE ADMIT CARD AND SELF- CORRECTION
TEACHER POST CATEGORY: This Is The Subject, Category , For COMPUTER SCIENCE, SCIENCE,MATH Subjects Chooses SCIENCE, For ARTS& HUMANITIES CHOOSE Arts/Humanities,For LANGUAGES(Hindi,English ,Bengali,Urdu,Sanskrit) Choose LANGUAGEs,For BUSINESS STUDIES/ECONOMICS/ACCOUNTS/COMMERCE Choose COMMERCE.
PAPER: Paper consists of core subjects & language subjects, this field is common for all, no change required.
MORING SHIFT (09:30 AM TO 12:30 PM)
AFTERNOON SHIFT (02:00 PM TO 5:00 PM)
you shall appear in the morning or afternoon shift as indicated in admit card.
For all fields incomplete in your admit card/application, Login into your application, click edit application on top left , and do correction in your application , these shall reflect in Admit Card , no request for these correction shall be entertained, as these can be done by the candidates themselves.
***If your post applied is missing , please do not worry, it shall be corrected, also correct data shall be available with Invigilators.***
Candidates appearing in both MSRE & SREP shall have the same center, if it’s not the case, contact us on 0120-4544255, same center shall be awarded.
If same data is missing in admit card, please login into your application and do the updates,it shall reflect on the admit card. Contact us for any clarification, please be patient, as our staff has to handle a large number of queries.
1. OMR Answer Sheet will be processed by electronic means i.e. computer. Invalidation of Answer Sheet due to incomplete/incorrect filling of the answer sheet will be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
2. Please hand over OMR Answer Sheet along with the Question Booklet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
3. Please use only HB Pencil to mark your answer. Pens with any colors are prohibited.
4. Please do not write or mark on this answer sheet outside the demarcated areas. It may invalidate your answer sheet.
5. Impersonation/malpractice cases will be debarred.
6. Do not tear/mutilate the OMR answer sheet
7. All objective questions carry equal marks
8. Each of the marked correct answers shall be rewarded Two (2) mark and a wrong answer shall be penalized by minus one (-1) mark.
9. Multiple markings are invalid, resulting in negative mark.
10. Please ensure that you attempt the right questionnaire of your choice subject(s).