Organisation : State Bank of India
Announcement : Download Call Letter
Designation : Junior Associate & Agricultural Clerk, Clerical Cadre
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Call Letter here : ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacmar16/clpoea_may16/login.php?appid=a1846f5a56d8ce7a3067b3ba876ab3e2
Home Page : http://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
Download Call Letter :
CALL LETTER FOR THE ONLINE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT IN JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) AND JUNIOR AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATES IN CLERICAL CADRE
SBI Call Letter Pre-Exam Training 2016 Junior Associate : www.admitcard.net.in/5264.html
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD
REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Please bring this call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, photo identity proof in original and a photocopy – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. Please hand over this call-letter and photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator. Please write your Roll. No. and Reg. No. on the photocopy of the photo ID Proof.
The examination will be conducted online. You must enter your User ID and Password, which are printed on this call letter, to enter the online exam site. Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login.
Please verify and ensure correctness of these details. Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate. Please read the instructions given in the next page and also the information handout (acquaint yourself booklet) available in our website sbi.co.in carefully.
1. Your admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to you does not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Bank or that the entries made by you in your on-line application for examination have been accepted by the Bank as true and correct.
You may please note that the Bank will take up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualifications, experience and status (i.e. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Class/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicman etc.) with reference to original documents only at the time of interview of candidates who are qualified in the examination on the basis of the marks obtained by them.
You may therefore, please note that if at any stage, it is found that you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria as given in the Bank’s advertisement, or the information furnished by you in the application is incorrect, your candidature is liable to be cancelled forthwith, with such further action as the Bank would like to take.
2. You should ascertain exact location of the venue well in advance of the date of examination.
3. The candidates must reach the venue of examination by the time mentioned above. Please note that the candidate reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time will not be allowed in the examination hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and the test administrator has given permission to leave.
The test will begin after completion of the formalities like checking of attendance, obtaining signature on the call letter and collection of call letters alongwith photo identity proof etc. The Bank will not be responsible for any delay or disruption in transport.
4. The candidates must bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof (such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph/Identity Card issued by College or Institute/Identity Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original/ Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) in original as well as a photocopy.
Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this.
If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.
The candidate should also bring stationery such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with him/her to the examination hall.
5. Please note that if you adopt any unfair means or malpractice or commit any misconduct while appearing for the examination, your candidature is liable to be summarily cancelled; moreover you may be liable to penal action.
The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. On the basis of such an analysis, if it is found that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.
6. You should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator/invigilator. If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
7. Use of books, notebooks, calculators, cell phones etc. is not permitted in this examination. Cell Phones, pagers, calculators or any such devices are not allowed inside the premises of the examination.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including cell phones to the examination venue, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured.
Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. (The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers).
8. Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthoirsed possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
9. An Acquaint Yourself booklet giving information about the type of test you will be taking is available on the Bank’s website. Please download the booklet and study it carefully.
10. The candidate will have to affix his/her signature and left thumb impression, in the space provided, in the presence of the Invigilator.
11. Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once for the examination. Multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature.
In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear for only against the last successful registration on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
12. Guidelines and Declaration Form for PWD candidates using the services of a Scribe can be downloaded from Bank’s website.