Name of the Organisation : LBS Centre for Science and Technology
Type of Announcement : Download Admission Ticket
Designation : LDC / Steno, MSE, Helper, Driver
Reference Number : Notification No. F.No.12/34/2012
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Admission Ticket here : http://lbsedp.lbscentre.in/lakhadweep/selectpost.php
Home Page : https://lbscentre.in/
Download Admission Ticket :
Download Admission Ticket for the post of LDC,MSE,Helper,Driver (LAKSHADWEEP ADMINISTRATION)
Lakshadweep Administration UDC, LDC, Steno, VEO, MSE Hall Ticket 2015-16 : www.admitcard.net.in/4083.html
Date of Exam :
LDC / Steno / Bearer 27/09/2014
Helper (LTTD Plant) 28/09/2014
Staff Car Driver 28/09/2014
Enter Your Application Number to Download Admission Ticket
Example -> L9870, D0999, M0010, H0010
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Admission to the Test is purely provisional and will not confer any claim unless the conditions in the Notification No. F.No.12/34/2012-Services dated 2-5-2014/25-7-2014 are satisfied.
2. The Written Test is of 120 Minutes duration having 100 Objective type questions (OMR valuation), as per the qualification prescribed for the post in the Notification covering the following topics. History, Geograpy, Economy, Polity, Science, Mathematics, General Awareness of the candidates on current, National and International Importance.
3. The candidate should report at the venue of the Test with this Admission Ticket half an hour before the commencement of the Test for verification of identity. No candidate will be admitted for the Test without producing the Admission Ticket. The candidate must carry atleast one photo bearing identity proof such as Driving license, Voters ID, College or Univesity ID Card, PAN Card.
4. The candidate should affix his/her recent passport size photograph taken within six months and attested by a Gazetted Officer, in the space provided on the Admission Ticket. Candidates who report without affixing the photograph and attestation thereof as indicated, will not be allowed to take the test.
5. No candidate will be admitted to the examination hall after the commencement of the Test. The candidate must remain in his/her seat till the answer sheets are collected by the invigilator at the end of the Test. The candidate will not be permitted to leave the hall until the Test is over.
6. Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript, paper or any electronic equipment such as calculator, mobile phone, wireless set, etc. and from communicating with any person inside or outside the examination hall. Copying or other unfair practice by the candidate is prohibited. Violation of this instruction may entail suspension of the candidate from the Test.
7. Write your Roll Number on the OMR Answer Sheet exactly as given in the Admission Ticket only at the space provided for the purpose.
8. When the candidate receives the question booklet, he/she shall fill in the required details and darken the appropriate bubbles provided in the left side of the OMR Answer Sheet (Basic Data Part) before answering the questions.
9. The OMR Answer Sheet and the Admission Ticket should be surrendered to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. The candidate should retain the ‘candidate’s copy’ of the OMR answer sheet obtained from the invigilator and the counterfoil of the hall ticket with him/her. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria notified shall not appear for the examination.