Organisation : State Bank of Sikkim
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Accounts Assistant 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://www.statebankofsikkim.com/announcements/recruitment
Home Page : http://www.statebankofsikkim.com/
Download Admit Card :
Applicants who have submitted application form for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant can now download their admit cards. Kindly use your Application Number to download the form.
NOTE: In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the examination of Junior Accounts Assistant, 2016, or any discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card, please contact Assistant Manager (IT). Phone: 03592-202465 (Extension – 27). e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Date : 10th April 2016
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. No mobile phones, calculators and other IT Gadgets are allowed inside the examination hall. Such gadgets should be deposited at cloakroom before entering the Hall.
2. Admission to the Examination is provisional.
3. Candidate should enter the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of examination and no candidates will be allowed to leave the hall before expiry of 1 hour after the commencement of examination.
4. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10 minutes from the commencement of the examination.
5. The decision of the examination committee as to the eligibility of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final. Admission at all stages of examination for which candidates are admitted, viz.: Main (Written) Examination and Interview will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
6. If on verification any time before or after the Main (Written) Examination and Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidatures of the examination will be cancelled. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
7. Use only BLACK BALL POINT PEN.
8. Candidates are required to carry any of the following valid Photo ID card. (Aadhar Card/Voters Card/College/School ID Card/Driving License).
9. Read instructions provided in the answer sheet carefully.
10. Sample answer sheet is available in the official website of the SBS for reference.