Organisation : CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Assistant (Gen/F&A/S&P) Grade III Group-C
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 01/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Recruitment of Assistant (Gen/F&A/S&P) Grade III (Advertisement No 01/2015) – download Admit Card/ scheme for written test.
Exam Date : 27th March 2016
Enter either your Application Number (any post) or Registration ID to download Admit Card
Applicants who have submitted multiple applications for different posts may please note that only one call letter will be issued to enable them to take the common examination. However, candidates should note that the preference given by them in the application will continue to remain the same.
The candidature of the applicant for Written Examination is provisional and is subject to verification of all essential requirements/documents. If at any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that Applicant has furnished wrong information or does not meet the essential qualification/criteria or the candidate indulges in any canvassing in any manner in support of his/her candidature, such candidate’s candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
The candidates are requested to keep in touch with this website regularly for any further updates on this subject.
Candidates can download their hall ticket/admit card from 04th March, 2016 11.00 A.M. onwards.
It is informed to the candidates that the examination is competitive in nature and only candidates who have secured the cut off marks as prescribed by the competent authority as envisaged in our advertisement will be called for qualifying typewriting test. The date for which will be intimated to the candidates subsequent to the written examination.
You should be present at the venue of the written test at least an 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
You will not be allowed to appear for the test in case you do not produce your Admit Card and Identity Proof at the examination centre.
Your are requested to bring HB Pencil, Eraser, Ball Pen, etc. for the examination.
You are not allowed to bring any type of electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators etc. into the examination hall.
1. The Examination will have 125 Questions in General English and General Knowledge to be answered in 135 minutes. The standard of questions will be of the level of essential educational qualification advertised i.e., 12th Standard.
2. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
3. Question paper will be set both in English and Hindi. Candidates should answer the questions in the medium opted by them in Column 12 of the application form.
4. Candidates who secure the cut-off marks as detailed in our advertisement only will be called for a qualifying typing test. Failure in typing test disqualifies their candidature.
5. Visually handicapped (VH) candidates with visual disability of 40% or above can avail the assistance of a Scribe in the written examination.
6. Persons with visual disability of less then 40% will not be considered as visually handicapped, those who are able to read with or without magnifying glass will be allowed to use the magnifying glass in the examination hall and will not be entitled to a Scribe. Such candidates will have to bring their own magnifying glass to the examination hall.
7. Visually handicapped candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 45 minutes over and above 135 minutes specified above.